Is it possible of FM 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

donkarlito

Reaction score
HI all just read zonalmarkings article on how barcelona played against atletico i was interested in Busquets ‘modern centre-half’ role and and reading some more articles about it then I came across this;

http://www.zonalmarking.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/modern-centre-half.gif

I thought that looks good so then I thought could you do it on football manager.

I would do myself but I have got @&#%! work tomorrow so if anyone could help me out it would be appreciated

Possibly a Libero but I am really not sure.

best way really is for you to test it in game and see how the player moves

the best side to test it with is the side currently doing it, ie barcelona. it may not be a possible for every side to replicate it

I suspect a tweaked anchor man might work. I'll try it out sometime.

the best side to test it with is the side currently doing it, ie barcelona. it may not be a possible for every side to replicate it

makes sense

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:31 PM ----------

how do i tweak the dmc so he drops deep at the moment he is doing his job holding his position

try him as a libero but with forward runs set to often

how about the barrows and farrows on the classic way of creating tactics would that help?

a barrow just means they have RFD rarely, a farrow is RFD often

a barrow just means they have RFD rarely, a farrow is RFD often

ok thought as much

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

do you think a ball-playing defender as stopper work

couldnt say mate, the only way to know is to watch how it plays on the field

you need to tweak his mentality, bring it up a notch, and see

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/09/20/atletico-madrid-1-2-barcelona-busquets-takes-modern-centre-half-role-a-little-further/

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/04/22/is-the-sweeper-set-for-a-return-to-prominence/

a couple on articles that may help describe what i am trying to create

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

okay got two friendly left so far a libero in support moves up to form a back 3 while in possession but in defence phase he sits behind the CB's plus Busquets can't play as a sweeper and there are not alot of players in modern football that can play libero. However in in DM role (anchor or normal Defensive mid) he sits in front of the defence in both att and def phase doesnt drop to form a back 3 (at moment my def line is as high as possible) also im playing very fluid to encourage more movement.

after playing match after match I cant get it be replicated the way it should be I have tried every combination libero support, attack ball playing stopper and both DM and anchorman the only way to do it is to swap position of Busquets everytime there is change in possession

Back