Is it possible to erase a players international history (international debut)

• Thread starter Thread starter elajoie34
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

elajoie34

Reaction score
I'm making a team out of older players already included in the game but cant seem to erase the international debut...this causing problemes like my 17 year old Thierry Henry retiring from international competition because he isn't made part of the 2011 Euro qualifiers...

Thanks in advance...

I'm making a team out of older players already included in the game but cant seem to erase the international debut...this causing problemes like my 17 year old Thierry Henry retiring from international competition because he isn't made part of the 2011 Euro qualifiers...

Thanks in advance...
why is he 17!

Basically I'm taking some of my favorite players from when I was younger and are pretty mutch irrelevant on the international scene now and trying to recreate there careers on one team... I would also like to keep their pictures included in the facepacks I've downloaded... What I'm doing now is taking young irrelevant uncapped players from other teams and just modyfing the CONFIG file file from to facepacks to a new player ID... its a pretty long process and I'm looking for shortcut...

Back