Is it possible to sign Lionel Messi For Real Madrid?

• Thread starter Thread starter sairafi19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6K

sairafi19

Reaction score
I was just wondering if that was possible, i have all the funds neccessary for the transfer bid to be accepted, but how do i get him to sign/accept the contract offer? thanks guys :)

I've been trying for 3 seasons now. I've managed to get Aguero over from Atletico, but Messi is still no dice. He's always happy when I praise him, but doesn't want to leave for rivals - loyal chap!

I think the only way would be to wait and see if you get lucky - i.e, if he's unhappy at Barcelona.

Unfortunately, I recently learnt Messi and C. Ronaldo also dislike each other... :/

I guess just offer him as much money, bonuses, yearly wage rise, and signing on fee as possible and hope for the best.

Steve-o (guy on the site I know) got him for about £35m before where he got transfer listed at Barca, lucky *******! ;)

Its impossible if you're Real Madrid, its a rival club and Messi is very loyal so i really don't think it could happen.

Its impossible if you're Real Madrid, its a rival club and Messi is very loyal so i really don't think it could happen.

Not impossible but very difficult ad it would need to rely on him being transfer listed or unhappy.

i can never get any players from a rival club to join my team but still i don,t give up so any advice

i can never get any players from a rival club to join my team but still i don,t give up so any advice
I've managed to get Aguero over, here's what I did. The difficult bit is getting the player to agree to a contract.

- Praise the other team's manager. Hopefully, you'll get a good relationship going. This is mainly to get the transfer price down.
- Praise the player, and continue to praise him if his feedback is good.
- After you play against the player, say he had a great game in the press conference.
- Check up on his happiness regularly, in my case Aguero was unsettled, if I remember correctly. At this point, I declared an interest in him and made a bid. His agent said he "wasn't interested", but I offered 140,000 a week and he joined. Lucrative contracts do help... though Messi is getting paid 475,000 a week a Barca.

a simple 'no' would suffice

doubt it, good luck trying though. if you manage maybe post some screenies?
Don't know about the OP, but I'll be trying again once I sell Rooney and get some money in the bank, if I do succeed I'll be sure to post.

Though if I succeed in that I'll probably post a screenshot of him in a Madrid shirt all over the site in happiness, so no worries. :P

I've managed to sign him on FM 09 after about 3 or 4 seasons. Only signed him because he was unhappy about something. It was also something small, nothing big, one of those things that only last like 5 days so I had to be fast.

got to be very small margin of signing him, there the natural club loyalty, the club rivalary and he may and most likly has real madrid on his disliked clubs list.

Its hard enough to sign him when your any other team , 130million. I have offered 200,000 a year, full signing bonus and everything else max and he wont budge.

You can buy him if ur managing Chelsea :P
Yes, but this thread is about READ MADRID. Anyway, I doubt you can because they are massive rivals, it's possible to sign players from smaller rivals but this is near impossible.

It will be possible if you offer a ludicrous amount of money.

i managed to have an offer accepted for him at liverpool, but he wouldnt join.

Back