aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
My aim is to win every single top league in Football Manager 2018 (Touch)
I am using the Touch version because it is a lot faster and means ill be taking a more director of football seat.
I will sign and sell players, pick the starting 11 and the tactic but I will be simming every single game.

Current Leagues Won
JD Welsh Premier League (Wales) (Year Two 2018/19)
Belarusian First League (Belarus) (Year Four 2020)
Malaysian Super League (Year 5 2021)
Belarusian Highest League (Year 8 2024)
Bulgarian First League (Year 8 2025)

Trophies Won
Nathaniel MG Cup (Wales)
JD Welsh Cup (Wales)
Malaysia Cup (Malaysia)
I have started off as sunday league rep and no coaching badges to make this as hard as possible.​

Last edited:
One Year On
I am currently in Wales with Carmarthen, a little known team who were predicted to come 8th when I took over.
The first season with the team went surprisingly very well with us coming 2nd with a 5 point gap over 3rd but a 16 point gap behind 1st. This does mean we will be getting European football next season which will add to our rep and our bank balance. This league is going to be very hard to win unless I manage to somehow get a world class striker and goalkeeper or the TNS job comes up some time soon.
View attachment 57190
View attachment 57189
View attachment 57188
View attachment 57187
View attachment 57186

Year Two
Last year I managed to get little known Carmarthen to 2nd place in the Welsh League. With this it means we get to go into the Euros, which also means MONEY.
our first game in our contential journey was going to be against Ferencvaros who are an Hungarian team. We ended up winning the home leg 2-0 which was a massive surprise but they managed to show their class above us in the away leg with a 3-1 victory. We somehow managed to go through on away goals which is brilliant.
Next up were Austrian giants SKN St Polten, yep never heard of them either. This where i was shown the difference in level. With a 2-8 defeat at home and a 0-3 loss away it was clear to see that we werent ready for the euros just yet.
The league started well with us winning our first 3 game but then losing two in a row against league rivals TNS and Connah Quay. From then on it was a different story though as with the remaining 27 games we won 23, drew 2 and lost 2 which means we win the league by 11 points.
The transfer I made during the summer made a huge difference to the squad, Darren Thomas who I bought in for £220 scored 22 goals in 30 league apperance and was the reason we won the league.
Not only did we win the league but we also won both cup competitions which means we have completed Wales and it is now time for our new challenge.
View attachment 57024
View attachment 57023
View attachment 57022
View attachment 57021
View attachment 57020

Year 3/4
After resigning from the carmarthen job after I won the league I needed a new job, I got approached by Rangers (HKG) in the hong kong league which was a perfect chance to get another small league under my belt. Little did I know the team had been relegated before I got the job so I was manager for a grand total of 12 days.
nRVAe1at3cB7gBpfGsBvPaRIroirOuuA55zuj8S7ebD4oPyt0IauF6HNqiZwRjEgIXdztuEBs0L6c4T681fa_eRA8wZlJ0VHDGXwfLwqnhVWUQb96FQYShafC4GjkdsI-UvHde1P

Basically 2 days after I left the job I got a job offer from Kobrin who are in the Belarusian First League. This is a league I have never even touched in my whole time with Football Manager so thought it would be a great chance to see what the league is all about. When I took over the team were in 2nd position and were currently on a 6 match win streak. I checked to see what happened to the previous manager and turns out he left to join the team who were first in the league.I made a few transfer to when I joined the team mainly for first team quality and making sure I had back up available if anyone got injured. By a few I mean 12 for myself all being free signings which has helped the club keep the overall balance queit low. However before I came the previous manager did also sign 9 players spending 2k in total.
ylYsYkLP5ioReO8Kyj4NCf6FNJflvLhrzICpwB-BthTZ2jBpFaADyMeXUKFUgb-y6lc7otrps3evZDcPCEl8cqr5P_EvLL_rwuJHsEcTYFKVPymnCWqtdkwyFwmzDb4f_IVMf_JC

I managed to keep the wins coming and somehow managed to win the league with 4 games to go.
RRbNIJFgmjXxD4WLSWm5_XzRzXcm3LDhU6VDdZ4_LqxOjzDhSODtC_amwhFAwhE7ULbTKZZdyFgggaOyjel2TBGxgNqA696CkN-9GTufXoynHCJnDxloJYu4-1wusAnqqoVOZF3R

I can take this league out of the database now and just have to focus on the top league, it doesnt really help towards our final goal but it will help with my reputation which will be needed when we start going to the bigger league.Kobrin are only allowed to sign Belarusian players which might make the next league very difficult indeed and might mean ill have to look for another club if I want any chance of progressing through this league but I plan to keep on with Kobrin till I have to jump ship.
0I7C21DLMpszhacw_PZNb8sMxsOSYcvyFzy9dHOvvDDE4vhftqemjQMPZYHZcwW0Us6vgGk0--DKPBdZ4BWS_rDFMHu7BqX0DqojuvqFQc81ik9yjkjFAbMSP_YyUDWY9Ek8s8w9

Year 5Since winning the Belarusian First League with Kobrin I was all set to stay on as their manager for the next season and see what I could manage. That was until A job in the Malaysian Super League came up with a team that came second the previous year and thought it was a perfect time to get the Malaysian League taken off the list. So my new team is Kuala Lumpur in the Malaysian Super League.

Zl9-5WhhSPa8W2C71yBtx6hRCa2xiMGh9unBoM5MX6WNXcwCCxzNUasfJiU40Hx1fUvmxceReP6_Zl0irtuU56gjfVr5BqlCQ9H22RQRoxTqN0i3mPBiOUpPA6aJbU1KKDxaLbOh

(Screenshot taken after I removed the league from database)
The club came second last season so all they needed to get to first was a few new signings especially in the striking and defending department hence why I spent the most I have ever spent on transfer so far.

eMw1aAyVS-9k5v_tzXqmfNDiRVUVH02-cDBLfT1F7aQErZT1Hq3k2kv54z1FWh5wsjAyZjeL4XKTkmkv9i06vtR6o5uzlloR--ksXF9KzSFYPyXwnAmOjv7lG98tvkVTH9Xcxq4L

That's right I spent a whopping 59k on 7 players, but did that mean I got results in my first season?

1Wac2yTkPL34CwBvH3ghEzrZYD3Ged1EXljLw0frXqIJm4BD7kT8YcqlXgHv0nd9D-H2s4_csWt8mLSk9ZfycebrVuCWSxGHJuA3W8RdvksG79GTlnz-KvtYvaHnhChIn427lYsa
lWkD4hX9cIvnpwYhWBVb9q5TREnToKNF6ZyTp5RjmIg9wjaAR1N4Wq5tarFvHZQ6rUyUd4I35HtuNYimMdSI-FDDszgfaqHFptniVcTIUI3MFM37Ponw6G1EEuagXXWchIW665vp
Zyj3HTMAi9KrM5TG4Nv--bfPhtezXbyRIXtCUTvAKhCFmqqMr_7vrPr8o3s5zNndqe6BFD9FhD17UUsTyUoUTDWfHQs6bTrz51k3uPjTAFpwaCn3Pdvip3Qlqit6nR1cK_iCWCq_

Of course it does, I managed to win the league first time of asking even if it did come down to the final game and we only won by 1 point thanks to Selangor losing on the final day which caused me to jump around quite a bit after seeing their results.It is nice to see that we are slowly but surely getting through some of the smaller leagues so we are able to get into the big clubs when it is time to get to them.Another little thing was with the win in the league and cup we managed to enter the Malaysian hall of fame which was quite a surprise.
fpDsQwOgnQpMoDAjPfRoIIGtR8F13AVlfONi5abL3kPyLHbi9wc4edmZBeOGKHMSIYVviWLLapqjTvc7sjwAaCdYWokgWB_4r1AcdcJA1SqotIFdY2CMN1bAS3ZXs3kj6EYbB-tf
V_YFJIOOrDpNatdy44LwJxFjjMz3XWVGDCPkgI1oZBBR30rzv6ZAcvISqkGHmuPNuDyD2imA4VbogjoyiSeID-uxLYtsbMkP2_DVYSYN_HxyL2SlQyT7BKTVmLXRBatnLqbojsov

Another feature I am going to be bringing to the thread is my position in the leaderboards to try and see if we can manage to get to the top 1000 before the end of the save. Last year I managed to get to the lofty heights of 786 so hopefully i can beat that before the new game is released.

Year 6 We move again this time we go from Asia to South America. My new club for the year is Alianza Petrolera in the Colombian First Division. This is the top division of Colombia so hopefully we can tick that off the list in the next few years.The board only wanted me to avoid relegation and I looked at the team I had and knew that it was going to be a struggle. That was until I managed to find A LOT of really good players willing to come to the club which meant that the board now just wanted us to avoid a relegation battle.
22W1waTmHAGlbMJnd0nh3mNPry2ZeUJ5a0gn1MPkUE1ZJS6qUwxuJ1Lovar2pYu3ptk5Rxocn5Aw2E8Vb2tXkRbd1eNm2u03DCjTmYeOfPWF0qkPlCKy6h5jaYIGDdjadeSoz9Gd

I have now broken my overall transfer budget record by 800k which is a nice change but I needed to spend that 800k in order to progress the club as there wasnt enough free transfer to be able to do anything with.So what has this big budget allowed us to achieve?
6lgCA07rO6JF7BmmNJUbVl5nAq1Vxs8rjXRvqWov2JwE690UDsrdlE_8ymrAQPdlwBhNfilswgQR07bLpHvq0ejsdk8-888aHU6gEroJAR5rBcWYOku9l7rBsnH7Cu-8J0fWBw1i
R4FphviHYLhszdkzEETB8FuEG5meP0oVOFyErV4ns9MgcJ7K7Pr-LeMcXOiOkTi4wTn22Uu1hhZngbGvZVk0J7Jf-kIObtkfsmODroMQYVG5L5WDi-NzT_bzGU3eYzpXYkY-ehiQ

The league has got two phases, first time round we managed to get second place which I know says 3rd but the league turns into a knockout tournent with the top 8 teams and the winner of the final win the league. This is the strangest league winning system ever but I now know I only need to achieve 8th place and above which means I have time to train my youths to become world beaters. The second phase we only managed to come 4th in the league and knocked out in the semi finals which hurt but for a team that were expecting a relegation battle im very happy with the results.For the next year I want to use more of my youths in order for them to become better so maybe more money in the bank balance or for them to help us win the league. Our attendance is really really low for the league we are in so I want that to improve to increase the bank as well. I managed to beat the previous record 3 times during my first season getting the new highest attendance at home of 6000 which gave us 85k in the bank. When i checked my away fixtures i saw alot with over 20k people coming to their games which means they have got some serious money to spend around.

Year 7 After a decent season last year I decided to stay with Alianza Petrola for another season and see what I would be able to do with them. Things were going pretty well, i was using my youths every other game as I knew all I needed was to get to 8th place and managed that comfortable with a rather impressive second place in the league but getting knocked out by the league leaders in the quater final. I was 5 games into the second phase when a really interesting job became avaiable and that was BATE in the Belarusian League. BATE are the best team in that league so of course I applied and I now have a new team.BATE at the time where in 5th place 14 points behind 3rd place so basically no chance of catching up.
MO21VZRMAIzrTQqCieNIz0EMlGOjXM25CY3tLSb2mxCHHSviDt0qfsChf2dYIip-yzi8G99Z8RgiI6TtjUpGfq69IBTWgInUFdddOLurC4ONFn_4oi6s_Fb0fDXQ1uj0sfXJfiKk
1SKyAA21SeEqBubfKiiuiw0TDH-sgfv38r_G4UalLCzuPK7nOLt8Rrujll9NzXoIW2W5nS7OZt-RJRdvcpwQ43ITqSsgnElcJym3nvc0YxUelXoDu3mILtxs4hk14837jouaS0WH
LK6j4YbAq-NVJeFUHAb4kzGq_GYxf9f1mPbRLJB2gEEJ-2NNvbUejhdpxR4MsT99jSH5d70pvCcRMJCqBd06-eJ6owovB8BcHU6D5IaFBFkVVDbs8e8_-SQeheHUnLGXDA37nQfR

Due to a great win streak and only losing to the top two, I managed to get the team to the lofty heights of 4th where we somehow managed to get some european football (Dont know how)I didnt alot to the team as I didnt have anything to work with so a short update. My plan for next season is just improving the squad and seeing where I can come.

Year 8After we moved to BATE I knew I had a very easy challenge on my hands. I had the budget to do whatever I wanted in the market plus already a really good team so all it was going to take was simply having better cover in case of injuries.It has been 3 years since my last league win but finally the wait is over as I can now add the Belursian Highest League to my collection as we basically ran away with the league after 20 games . We won the league by 14 points in the end and only losing twice, also I won a few records along the way. Those being the most amount of games won and the highest point total in the league which is nice to add.
nf4rO4hNQeJDD4jZrhEySdRUj2_ziFwLtFwbItpeNBkAyVe7pzx_ljPYl2pyvSZbejC6vo2FLVrqfpFJfzf20n3CPJKGGdDjd3HZDIg44yL_ROZ7ZlSPIkluss_wCUK38Wl8AKav

Transfer wise I might of went a bit over board with what I bought but in the end it was all worth it.

Ve8dz4ZXcwsrfqGibOrrjBWYTbpZDyn8xF2v7_zB4gMq3hUxKYqhn9CwkxM6rg7GmQWK9hNzinbL8xDlOU2dzY6jR1G8D1h9qAMb1ycWTe8fhK9_bOZFocOTSroP5lRty8YgF5hP

Spending a grand total of 2.1m makes it my most expensive season yet but I did improve the squad with each signing and each of them become first team players. My favourite addition was Orlando Qunitero who came in for 250k from Alianxa Petrolera and he stormed the league. He came halfway through the season and ended up scoring 19 goals in 18 games this guy is going to be big in the game and ill be keeping an eye on him for when I go to the bigger leagues.

ze_EihUmnnBJAVkc6cYpYSaHT8W-HN_ERyrcYGtpYmzetjmVGVu-2gV_NcxRcKfY-hBOuadr8I5viiaRC13zHrI20QsmVCqtoZn5iMFCdGmKWvoBRq6Em4fg5XG2rryN5mHrwaBX
vBZliSqkTmxm-LhxXsgZsxcMhAjPqSR0bEBCByGchBjuWhcm1LMk1r-DcuyXlpGQvaFnAKLerlaOzEwiCah9oSWFP4AH0reTjwkXGBupBIjAcHpM5mPWfgFQjoIAVbG19FDfCxjX
hl0OE0Ah-wn43Iu73OtRFBhEdoT2DAHsjIXRDKvwvxp44i1ahnGJ28BG3QmpvLFB05ML1r40DJFISS9mqJA_9fdiC_i9KxA-8Er6IYZVAV6AnkLjhR0pthWF0gojqoiIvHHT0uWS

Almost out of the top 3000 now hopefully won't be long before I am back with the big boys in the top 1000.

Year 8.5This is another update but only half a year since the last one. Since winning the league with BATE i got a new job with Ludogorets Razgrad who are in the Bulgaria First League and are the current holders of the league in real life. Recently they have lost their ways but did win the title last year in game but found themselves in 5th when I took over but only 2 points off first which made me wonder what happened to the previous manager, turns out he got sacked 254 days into the job so hopefully this meant I could win another league pretty quickly after the last one. I looked at my club and saw that I would only need to buy two players in the transfer window to make this a great team for the league. I would need a striker and a wing back, so I paid the grand total of 850k and brought in two players.

h7h7XAU3lgnoxnoZm4bgXE2PgW3uhP0a9i3pAbPbJFzuUJfoV5jO0GehqbBP8SR30L5HDeXXRaUSEklnmGeo0Zi5Scr7pur1HrmN-BqGgtvaVcAVGunfZ67LNeIVrZYwnX172ChO

Yes I brought Orlando Quintero with me for a nice 575k as the form he was in I needed someone like him on my team and Marko Jovic is a 19 year old right back who had a great potential so thought why not. The other four signings where made before i joined the club. Orlando didnt hit the same sort of form as in BATE but he did get 10 goals in 14 games so still nothing to complain at, he was even the 8th highest scorer in the league so imagine if he was here for the whole season.We add another league to our collection but this has to be the closest one yet, we win the league on goal difference.

De7x5QqJVZoN1dc5qx3kRZm-oeS1QbAv3H-jsILmHKXgT4bmzURfjLcgg9N-W3cZx_EZqLfqziommBeMJLARzukTj-WMRP7tNPGrbx55iCUS-TNtZOFzJmekJXaPYoCHvTmpRxOi

Either way a win is a win

XLDhtec1G2rhJNO6w5vYOAYOVkVMUbTxWPR81PwNuYZcVjj6tJfW46e0tjvdF4YvGfyszMFqKX_w8ClBG-TVkuPAVdC1jh5kjI9AYmy7gUZC5hJ9wFH__2Q-pKCOlj-U6azD5OFp

Year 9Since winning the the Bulgarian First League I moved to Scotland with the mighty Dundee Utd in the Landbrokes Premiership. Two seasons ago they finished 3rd and managed to get into the Europa League but due to that they ended up finishing 10th the season after. So I knew they had a good squad so it was an easy decison to sign for them.I looked at the squad and saw that I needed 3 things, a left wing back, a centeral midfielder and alot of strikers as they only had one who was any decent. I got given a decent size budget and i needed to spend if I wanted to win the league. So what do I buy?
uWPnJ12P1fZ2SWEAjL9iOK2wzs1Mpl2amwcUwjrEPDHQ-XrygESJwQPMD6i5xDIg0SJkiNop7KItpFq97o8eYv_1K4tQniM3tctv6fcK17RS1DvTWBiX2yyODStlo5-Ey2fnWS7E

I bought everything I needed. Of course I brought Orlando Quintero with me as at the time he was my favourite player in the game. He cost double what I paid for him at Ludogorets but still cheap to what he managed to do.

KAtYwlbio1CTCxAN_siIeAKK3Ezwi0oDtFVp8wlXxmSbBbdxe7JatjHEPgcCpztSHCAoVhuZi49FRC-wqqReAKB5x4yuCAGwk8c3y0kNpXQDq3b6INY1-HubZPOxR55RQpKVKaTM
NJGoFvjWTMkMPyWqF82rzyr5FSIDMZBHd_glFziGohy-IDtau_9VtPBUW6_NItK9fBX0uzj2lBMHv6JKNknoBl-3G4BXBJGHU2OVJj28gJX-5kQTPA5T4UQvseaNWb1zI31PVEz9

31 starts and 12 sub appearances in all competions and scored 29 goals. Very happy with him in Scotland Jamie Morrison and Jamie Stewart are below the age of 20 and both have a 4 and a half star current ability and 5 star potenial and both scottish so im going to be scared of scotland in the coming seasons. Stewart played 40 games and scored 20 goals while morrison played 44 and scored 45 so this team just destroyed everyone coming. My fourth choice striker was the only good striker I had when coming to Dundee and he played 35 and scored 36 so all in all best striking force I have ever played with.So with my amazing striking force and the best goalkepper in the league what did that mean for overall postion in the league?

lSj5cXYMngQhdOrZsxMLkA8QERq5c8dPlYsT3shHFuJG4iPZN3glbs5j_OiYwSVQ_GkPhholbuS77ZwD2VeHbphol4Yl4JiJFYBtfe3R9wE3I4po0ltISVXOPC7cO5308K8bemtW
jKFV0l4lLr-pBROUmh2txJUUmOG1xpV239lADoBwRQdm0GwPHCEVauLgNBPuZGbKP96a1gGElNRQ1p01x3cxMXQ7e0NOG9UxiauK73FntSzEzkXp72e5I__G8kTv4bC9D_gQaXNi
Rx5Z11nt0EF37hZ_6fjkk9sku4Qrq3XNiSqHlUpHl0gIHc49LRwDNn0hdva5vbxzv5D8orzujOvzE9-tisKSbu9sYQDl3G8fcUXe0SZtHvVYlqf50LdQ2D_RQXilmKjvgJTxhj9p

We win the league as well as everything else in scotland and we do so very comfortably with a 12 point gap between us and celtic who spent alot of time in 5th till half way through when they went on a nice run of winning games.Its nice to get scotland ticked of the list as its one of the bigger leagues in the game and it has really increased my reputation to 3.8 stars.Where am I going next? Well back to columbia with Atletico Nacional who are arguably the biggest team in Columbia and won the league two seasons ago so it is time to get this league over and done with.