is it possible??

• Thread starter Thread starter Abbott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 963

Abbott

Reaction score
just wondering is it possible to make a non-fifa ranked team, such as zanzibar or guadeloupe, past of fifa using the editor? wanted to start a game as zanzibar but when i did i realised they couldnt qualify for any fifa organised events, which is annoying.

i've not tested it yet but this file should make every nation on the gaem that actually exists playable.

i suggest loading up all players from the nation you want to manage to make sure you have a deep enough talent pool.

link will be up when it finishes uploading:)

just wondering is it possible to make a non-fifa ranked team, such as zanzibar or guadeloupe, past of fifa using the editor? wanted to start a game as zanzibar but when i did i realised they couldnt qualify for any fifa organised events, which is annoying.

do you mean like make Zanzibar playable? because there is a simple tick box in the nation screen in the editor, just says fifa full member. tick it. done :)

It is possible, but you would have to recreate all competitions those teams are competing in. World Cup and African Cup for Zanzibar, and World Cup for Guadeloupe.

Back