is it true?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Marko8

Reaction score
is it true that if some player, for example, Torres, score 4 or 5 goals in one game, and after that game, he will be bad on following games?
It's happened to me with Lukaku, and I wondering is this true :D

yes this is true unfortunately, its called football :P it sucks, just comment on his performances and tune him he needs to catch a wake up

It depends on a little stat called consistency, which is unfortunately hidden by the game. You can get several programs to show you these stats, however, or you could just use the data editor.

Depends what their consistancy is. If you check their reports on their page, they should say how consistant they are. If not, ask another coach. Someone should mention it.

This is not true!!

Luke Chadwick scores 4 goals every game. It is well known that he has never had a bad game, or missed a shot.

;)

Does seem to happen, Lukaku and L.Traore seem to go on long dry spells on the scoring front for me, then get a bunch

i have this with Suarez.....has a red hot few weeks and then a massive dry spell....highly frustrating

It happens......Goals are like buses,you have to wait forever for them but once they come,the come in 2s and 3s

i went through one season averaging 5 goals scored per game, then the next season i averaged like 1.5 goals per game and then the third season it was back up to 5, then i barely score din the season after that and then the 4th season i scored more goals then ever before..it's tempremental tbh

my cardozo scored 4 goals and the next matches he still scored.

Probably Cardozo is the most consistent goal scorer, in one season with Benfica he scored 54 goals with me.

Check motivation levels too. If you suck at motivating players (or your assistant does - and many do suck so much that you'd be better off choosing how you speak to each of your players by random chance), then you can so demotivate a player he'll suck the next time out. Also linked is their morale and trying to keep that up.

cardozo can scores in two matchs 5 gol...
in the next matchs he can make a 1 gol...
very dengerous forward.... i think...

when I praise him after he score 3-4 goals, he said that he isn't that good, and his morale drop! oO)

Goals are like buses,you wait ages for them to come along but when they do they come in 2s and 3s,find this statement apt for the topic

Back