Is Marc Andre ter Stegen a world class goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel

Reaction score
Hi, I am managing Parma in my second season and I just splashed out £15 million on ter Stegen. he's 20 and is touted as a wonderkid. I'm wondering if I paid too much for him and who would you guys recommend I should have bought instead. The goalkeeper should be 25 years of age or less because I tend to keep the same goalkeeper for at least 10 years in game because good keepers are pretty expensive in game. Thanks :)

I think he'll be amazing. Back up at Man City at the moment in my save but he will replace Joe Hart as No. 1 soon

I bought him with my Liverpool squad, having him as backup. Want him to replace Reina later on. I think he'll be great !

How much did people pay for him? Parma are a small club and I blew 75% of my funds on him. And could you please recommend a good striker that will come for £5 million or less. I know the thread title is different but please help!

I had to pay £22M for him, but that was at the start of the 2nd season.

Dont know about strikers for £5M to be honest

I paid £15 million at the start of the second season, so not too bad eh!

He is Great. I got him for way cheaper than all of yous, 7 with 4 in clauses for aston villa. Played him right away and was fans player of the year.

For Strikers try kadlec or lacina traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.