Is the game hard or we don't deserve to be called `Managers`

madarlon

Reaction score
Hello

I am literally tired of matching the right roles and position for my team. And I have not even taken a weak team. I have taken AC Milan as my team. We do really dominate the games against weaker sides...when I say dominate..I mean to say we have 30+ shots and around 15+ on target. But what matters the most...Goals...Which my team fails to score. It is really frustrating.

Against tougher teams...Need I have to say? Both the teams go without even a shot for 30 mins. And lo behold opponent scores. And guess what...again the game goes without any action. Even if my team scores...it isn't an admirable goal. My team scores only if opponent players commit a mistake. Or scrambled goal. (When an opponent defender tries to clear the ball and the ball hits my striker and goes inside the goal..and commentary goes like "what an amazing finish by Cutrone")

Last game (FM 18) We struggled to defend against free flowing goals. This game (FM 19) I am struggling to score a goal.

View attachment 31475 View attachment 31474

Is it just me? What am I doing wrong ?

Have you tried using a different tactics? What you're running seems to be overloading middle of the field and your wing play is weak.
If you really want to stick to this tacts, I'd suggest to make your AMs go wide to open up some space for your CMs and allow your WBs to cross from deep.

Thanks for your reply.

I did enable "stay wider" PI on my AMs. And no I haven't tried any other tactics. I am just trying to correct my own tactic to perfection. But every single game I play...I face with new problem. I just cannot seem to find the right combination for the front three or four. Combination of my middle three looks good. I want Mezzala role in the middle...any advice?