Is their a pain worse....

• Thread starter Thread starter calcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 625

calcal

Reaction score
....Than getting to the play off final and getting beat 1-0?? :/

end of my 4th season with radcliffe borough..battled away through a tough but great season and got the conference north play off final in my 1st season their....

only to be beaten by darlington!

fingers crossed for a better 2nd season...

more to the point..

how badly should i change my squad about?? few players getting unhappy..its either a proper chop and change an get rid..or try an keep the squad ive got minus the unhappy ones and hope i can go 1 step further this season??

yup. by getting beaten 1-0 in the play off final 2 years in A ROW.. that doubles it..
plus witnessing in the next 3 seasons that I dont even have the chance to reach the play off.. that triples it..

the idea of changing a squad is totally depend on how much money you got..
sometimes you are just being unlucky having (statistically) good squad but full of those with the 'low attribute' on the performing in an important match..

ahhh i feel your pain my man! i prey to god i dont have that happen to me this season! haha,

but yeah..my squad is quite decent for this level tbf..moneys lacking but which team ain't at this level..

my better players are wanting leave..feeling to big for the club! so im going to have to be like sir alex an give them the boot!

Back