is there a chance, that a 19y old player, who is "fairly inconsistent"...

• Thread starter Thread starter Uygar89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Uygar89

Reaction score
as the topic says, would like to know, whether its possible, that a certain young player, who is regarded as "fairly inconsistent" by my scouts, becomes consistent or at least loses this status in further years, when he grows up?

saw it on vaclav kadlec, who had this status aswell and later, after a few years, when he was playing by porto and I scouted him once again, the same scout told me, that he hasnt really got any weaknesses.

saw it on vaclav kadlec, who had this status aswell and later, after a few years, when he was playing by porto and I scouted him once again, the same scout told me, that he hasnt really got any weaknesses.

you just answered the question for yourself.

you just answered the question for yourself.

The scout may have been wrong the first time, to be fair. I've had scouts tell me a player is suited to different tactical roles within the space of weeks.

Apart from scouts being wrong, there's tutoring as well, which well may solve the issue. Look for a consistent player of similar personality and make him tutor.

I've not put it to the test yet, as in past games tutoring is something I've neglected, as the clubs I managed very rarely had any youngster worth caring for.

Back