is there a FM tactical guide?

RDF tactics

Premium
Reaction score
does anybody know of any tactical guides for FM (updated version)

just a guide simply explaining what each instruction does, for play and team.
also any guides of recommended attributes for instructions...for example, what to look for when using "work ball into box"

i find some instructions confusing and not very well explained in FM. example, "run at defence" in team instructions. is that telling on the pitch to do that whilst in possession or attacking players?

Even though this is 10 years old there's still a lot of relevant information in these. May prove a good old read and bring back some nostalgia.

Attachments

• Tactical_Theorems_and_Frameworks_ÔÇÿ09[1].pdf
    394.7 KB · Views: 577
  • TT&F_'09_Crib_Sheet[1].pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 259
Even though this is 10 years old there's still a lot of relevant information in these. May prove a good old read and bring back some nostalgia.

oh thank you! this looks interesting! been reading guide to fm but they have over complicated that site and some things just seem contradicting lol

There's some good stuff all over the place. FM Base is growing with it to. This is also from FM15 by THOG - Lines and Diamonds

Can't attach it as it's too big!

i have a feeling i'll be uploading a new tactic soon!! :cool: :D
thanks man! i obviously know most of the stuff, but some things are a little confusing. tried testing a defensive system, but when using "run at defence" instruction, i looked at the analysis and we had less dribbles than when it wasn't selected lol don't know where it's telling my attackers to dribble more or team in general. i notice people use it by default lol

@Knap Might also be able to help and give advice to.

But yeah Run At Defence should be causing your attackers to attempt to attempt more dribbles. Will also depend on other instructions / traits to. Look forward to the new tactic to!