Is there a tactic on this site that actually works because i need help??

• Thread starter Thread starter CraigC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigC

Reaction score
I have tried basically every tactic on this site and non of them work, why do people upload tactics that have no chance in helping anyone? all i ask is for help with tactics on this game because i am ***** at creating them. can anyone tell me a tactic that will stop me getting hammered evey game from awful teams, and actually give me a chance of winning a match?

They do work. Just because they don't work for you, doesn't mean they don't work for anybody. It could just be you aren't getting the right players. And maybe be a bit more thankful that people will share there tactic's?

P.S. Anyway, the only way in my opinion to really play the game is to create them yourself. Surely that is the whole point of the game?

You should provide a little more info on your team if you want to get some help.
How you want to set them up for example...what are the club expectations all these things will help others to help you.
Patience is key this year, along with micro management.

I've been using JP Woody's tactic with some great success at Crystal Palace., I don't win every game and I get some results I feel I should win, but all you can do is take it on the chin and see where your team is going wrong, especially if you are creating your own tactics.
If using other people's tactics it's natural they won't always work for you...but read the OP's several times if needs be to ensure you have the right set up.

Last edited:
I'll be honest i do sound like a ******, but like i said i am **** at creating tactics on this game and i'm just looking for something thats not going to get smashed every game but nothing works for me

I'll be honest i do sound like a ******, but like i said i am **** at creating tactics on this game and i'm just looking for something thats not going to get smashed every game but nothing works for me

Here's the tactic i use, and it seems redonk but it works.

GK
DC DC DC
WBR WBL
DLP CM BWM
AP
AF

thanks this is looking good.. i still got beat 1-0 but i had plenty of chances to score so it could have gone either way.

Tomiblaougrana's tactic bible and more.Check this thread mate.it will help you just follow the instractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back