Is there a tactic that actually works for liverpool

koppite1980

Reaction score
New to the forum guys. Been trying for the past 4mths to make my own tactic for liverpool fc with out any success to speak of, best result was 7th. I have the new transfer update with all the recent signings and was wondering if any of you helpful people could point me in the right direction of a good working tactic for liverpool please. Thanks.

New to the forum guys. Been trying for the past 4mths to make my own tactic for liverpool fc with out any success to speak of, best result was 7th. I have the new transfer update with all the recent signings and was wondering if any of you helpful people could point me in the right direction of a good working tactic for liverpool please. Thanks.

whats your preferred formation mate?

Hey mate, i am currently using this one. It's a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3 if you will. Works wonders for me. Coutinho on left and Mane on right, lallana in the middle and firmino on top with Hendo and milner/can in the middle.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...26-world-war-2-4-1-2-2-1-**killerballs**.html

I am.using this one now myself the special edition and i must say its actually the best tactic i have found for liverpool. Milner is a beast with this. Currently coming up to january won 17 drawn 2.

What's your starting 11

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

u could try tribute to ferenc puskas tactic

What's your starting 11

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

asenjo
clyne matip lovren moreno
can
hendo milner
mane coutinho
sturridge

trained up ejaria for backup to can.
also bought in callum wilson for backup for sturridge.