is there any succesfull 3-5-2 formation?

Reaction score
i can't find it anywhere :(

---

it will be nice if someone post me the link in here. thanks :D

well a variation on 3-5-2 is 5-3-2. this works in lower leagues better than higher.

have wing backs and set them to attack. you can usually use a decent winger and convert them to wing backs. then have 2 ball playing defenders and one limited defender.

in the midfield have on ball winner, one box to box and one advanced play maker.

up front you can have anything really... i would normally want a target man and a poacher so the wing backs crosses can be headed down by the target man to the poacher but whatever you got works well really. just not two the same.

This is the real life tactic of Exeter City and is really effective away from home especially. as you can get numbers back easy but then counter pretty well/

hope this helps!

well a variation on 3-5-2 is 5-3-2. this works in lower leagues better than higher.

have wing backs and set them to attack. you can usually use a decent winger and convert them to wing backs. then have 2 ball playing defenders and one limited defender.

in the midfield have on ball winner, one box to box and one advanced play maker.

up front you can have anything really... i would normally want a target man and a poacher so the wing backs crosses can be headed down by the target man to the poacher but whatever you got works well really. just not two the same.

This is the real life tactic of Exeter City and is really effective away from home especially. as you can get numbers back easy but then counter pretty well/

hope this helps!

then i can't do that. my winger are krivets and sanchez :p

---

great suggestion up there mate :D. is there any advice for me ? 3-5-2 formation seems really quite solid

ive got a tactic for you.

1 Target man/Complete forward (FC)
1 poacher (FC)
2 inside forwards (AMR AML)
1 advance playmaker (MC)
1 ballwinning/box to box midfielder (MC)
1 anchorman/defensive midfielder (DMC)
2 ball playing/limited defenders stopper (LCB RCB)
1 centeral defender cover (CB)

If your interested you can pm me, although i warn you its highly experimental :)