Is there any way to change the laws/rules on data editor?

Belzie9

Reaction score
Hello all

I was just wandering if anyone knows how to change the rules of the game on data editor. What I want to do is get rid of the transfer windows so you can buy players all year round. Is this Possible? Obviously you would have to do this on data editor but I dont know how.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Can anyone help me Please? Is it actually possible?

i wouldnt of thought this was possible but you can always have a check im not near my pc with fm on it so i couldnt nech but i wouldnt have thought so

Ok but can you see if you can, when you get the time obviously. Obviously if you could get rid of transfer windows then that would be awesome

well i'm quite experienced with editing but í seriously doubt if that is possible. all i know is how to get rid of all the work-permits, that's all.

well i'm quite experienced with editing but í seriously doubt if that is possible. all i know is how to get rid of all the work-permits, that's all.

I can never get Danile Opare cuz of freaking permits lol!

I doubt u can do it with the data editor fm provides u

did it work out for you? :)
i've never actually used it for longer than a trial period of 2 years, because it becomes less fun after a while. Well that's what I had, good luck..