Is there any way you can open contract discussions even if the player isn't interest?

• Thread starter Thread starter abeckerr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

abeckerr

Reaction score
I've just been promoted into the Blue Square Premier League with Boston United and my first team keeper has decided to retire so I'm in heavy need of a new decent keeper that's free or very cheap at least.
I'm after a Fulham reject keeper called Marcus Bettinelli, a 20 year old English keeper with four star ability and five star potential. I came across him and was able to open up contract discussions, but left it for the time being and quit the game. I loaded up my game later on before I had opened up contract negotiations with him and now "he's not interested" which has really annoyed me as he was perfect. So I was wondering if there is anyway you can open contract discussions with a player that "isn't interest at this moment in time"? I've advanced a few days but I don't want to wait too long for him as I'm in for a hectic transfer window.

If there's no way possible, are there any recommendations on free goalkeepers in the second season or any other kind of recommendations?

MUCH APPRECIATED! (A)

Try praising him in the press and see what he replies with...

Back