Is there anyway to defend?

Hi i have be trying for the past 2 weeks trying to build a solid tactic but there is no way to defend on this game unless your a top 4 team you can not stop other teams from scoring 5 at the back i get score on have a half back and a anchor man you just cannot stop them my strikers don't score even when i am chelsea i like to play as swansea but i do well 7th in the league as soon as i hit november thats it i struggle the rest of the season or get sack is there any tactic with a solid defence?

WHat would you consider and acceptable amount to concede in a season with a non top four club?

Only 8 clubs that haven't finished in the top four over the last 10 years have conceded less than 40.

WHat would you consider and acceptable amount to concede in a season with a non top four club?

Only 8 clubs that haven't finished in the top four over the last 10 years have conceded less than 40.

I mean not conceding 3 goals every game i have downloaded and tried alot of tactics and it always happens in the game man city chelsea man utd concede between 25-35 every season.

Well then, look at other areas of your management other than tactics. And most downloadable tactics are very attacking.

Your being too defensive is my guess. Ball keeps coming back and you can't keep everything out best form of defence is possession. Or attack games at start and then lay 5 across midfield in a defensive set up.

Solid is 60 per cent possession and 15+ shots. You'll only ever concede the odd 1 or 2 chances a game doing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back