Is there anywhere to share interesting saved games?

jonysilva17

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I’m looking for a new challenge and was wondering about start a save game 3/4/5 years in the future or something.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It made me wonder if there’s anything out there where people provide their saved games for others to download and use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ve googled for a while but didn’t turn up much.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If there isn’t anywhere, and others are interested, shall we start something here?[/FONT]

There isn't, there used to be "pass the parcel" story games in the story thread. Play 3 months pass on etc, for up to 10 ish managers but lad got caught cheating and putting all stats to 20 for his run. Big mess. Not really seen one since.

There isn't, there used to be "pass the parcel" story games in the story thread. Play 3 months pass on etc, for up to 10 ish managers but lad got caught cheating and putting all stats to 20 for his run. Big mess. Not really seen one since.
I think that would be interesting start one from here, everyone share their saves to other people have new chalenges.

Posted my usa save in 21/22 for someone awhile ago.

My save.SOU3 (1st Jul 2025)
BOU (13th Dec 2027)
Chelsea & MU share BPL titles. MC is strong but can't win. MC buy a CD for 159m UKP in 2027(record transfer)
Chelsea won 4 CL cups. English teams dominate Europa league for CL spot.
Mou stay at MU, Conte left and Diego Simone came.