Is this a bad thing?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

Frutty

Reaction score
As you saw, I support two of the greatest rivalry teams from English Football, Arsenal and Tottenham.
I like both clubs, but some people says that it is a bad thing to support these teams for some **** reasons.
Why you think this is a bad thing?

half the reason football is so popular is because clubs like arsenal and tottenham, city and united, liverpool and everton, sunderland and newcastle, madrid and barcelona, inter and ac milan, celtic and rangers share fantastic rivalries, because of this, supporters of a club normally frown upon supporters of the teams rivals, so from an arsenal or tottenham supporters point of view they wil think you are stupid, but from an outsiders point of view, i don't see no reason why if you really want to that you cant support both, me personally i hate tottenham, but there you go

half the reason football is so popular is because clubs like arsenal and tottenham, city and united, liverpool and everton, sunderland and newcastle, madrid and barcelona, inter and ac milan, celtic and rangers share fantastic rivalries, because of this, supporters of a club normally frown upon supporters of the teams rivals, so from an arsenal or tottenham supporters point of view they wil think you are stupid, but from an outsiders point of view, i don't see no reason why if you really want to that you cant support both, me personally i hate tottenham, but there you go

Well said. ;)

Your not really a fan of either whether the club likes it or not if you embrace Arsenal and become fan you take on the hatred of Spurs fans such as Ive taken on the hatred of Celtic fans [Not very hard for me lol]

a bit stupid making this thread mate, like leumoconnor said, rivalries are one of the main parts of being a football fan

i agree part of supportin a club evn tho it may be seen as bad is a hatred for your rivals so tbh i dont see how u can be a true supporter of either team

I will try to hate one of this team, so as soon I got it, you will see at my supporting team.

CLOSED!

i agree part of supportin a club evn tho it may be seen as bad is a hatred for your rivals so tbh i dont see how u can be a true supporter of either team

Mon the Hoops. :P

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I will try to hate one of this team, so as soon I got it, you will see at my supporting team.

CLOSED!

You support Arsenal and you know it! :)

Your not really a fan lol.. 1st u can't support 2 teams really...and defo can't support a rival team

Totally agree with johnk03m how can u support 2 teams wot happens when they play each other?!!:P

CLOSED!

u cant try and gate one of them u either do or u dont. who support shudnt be forced upon u n u shudnt force ursself 2 hate a team. if u truely support a team u hate ur rivals guts lol

CLOSED!

you cant try to hate a team, you just hate them, I hate Liverpool naturally, I dont have to try the hatred is just there.

cmon, there aint no problem in that. Your just a fan of football, and u, incidently, support 2 teams with a fierce rivalry between them. So, as i said, ur a fan of football. U like arsenal and tottenham, big deal, ur simply not a die-hard fan of any. I personally hate Porto (being a die-hard benfica fan), but i am pretty capable of supporting any team, liverpool, so why the **** cant u support 2 teams? If they play each other, i will be supporting benfica, and NOT hating liverpool.

Now please, dont "try" to hate anything xd

u not really true supporter if your not brought up supporting the team and haven't supported them your whole life. u need to understand the history and rivalry of the club to be a true supporter.

Back