• Thread starter Thread starter bijak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

bijak

Reaction score
I'm playing with Murcia, now in January 2016.
Recently, Fiorentina made bid for Radja Nainggolan.
As Nainggolan wants to talk with Viola, so I let him go with improved bid.

At last, Viola's final bid is 11.25 mils, and Nainggolan accepts Viola's offer.

Do you think it's a blunder?
I also need a replacement for him, any recommendation?

P.S.: i'm using patch 10.1, and 11.25 mils is his minimum fee release clause.
Recently bought Bruno Zuculini and a regen to replace him.

Sorry if I misplace this thread.

So they made a bid, you accept and then he transfers. What is the blunder?

Yeah I don't get it?

So you sold him for his min release clause?

Think he means, was this a mistake in selling him???

Personally if any of my players have minimum fee release clauses I try to get them signed up to contracts with either no release clause at all, or such a huge pricetag so that nobody could get the player....

Zuculini is awesome tho lol

So they made a bid, you accept and then he transfers. What is the blunder?

Well, what I wanna ask is:
Do you think Nainggolan worth 11.25 mils?
If yes or even less than it, I would say it's a right decision.
If no (more than it), I would say it's a blunder...

in your season maybe he is worth it . i bought in my third season with FC Porto and he was fantastic, passing , shooting, you name it

if he starts scoring goals and playing like a god at Fierontina, then i would definately say its a blunder... :P

if he starts scoring goals and playing like a god at Fierontina, then i would definately say its a blunder... :P

he scored on his debut with Viola...
so, according to you, it's a blunder :-(...

he scored on his debut with Viola...
so, according to you, it's a blunder :-(...
hahahaa, that had a little bit of sarcasm in there, but no need to get upset, dude, if you sold him for as close to his release clause (or even on it) then its tough luck, in future, put your players Release clauses' to like 180 million and this never ever deters them from accepting your contract, its just a good way to prevent this from happening!

use that money to invest in the club so in 1 or 2 seasons time you will have more money etc and look for free players to fill the gap! i just sold Nani to Man City for 22 million 4 seasons after paying Utd 6 million and i got Frank Ribery for 0 from Real at the age of 31 yrs old to fill that position for me, thats a good piece of business, who cares what he goes and does after, its only 1 player! so use that money wisely and forget about him, he has gone, its football, players get sold and bought every year, its only a blunder if you want it to be in your mind

yeah, you're right mate.
forget Nainggolan, keep moving...

good luck mate, what position did you use him in?? Cm or Amr? i can help you find and suggest some players that are better than him and cheaper to fill the gap, let me know! :D peace

CM with attacking adv. playmaker role, but sometimes supporting central mid.

I had him in my Liverpool team 2nd season, he was a good back-up for Gerrard, i would let him go for 11mill

what is it with you reviving dead threads today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back