• Thread starter Thread starter steenkash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

steenkash

Reaction score
I started with Nottingham forest and took them to the premiership, half way through the season I resigned and Forest were in 9th place in the premiership table. I then took a job at Aston Villa and took them 8th overall in that half season. In the second season with villa I qualified for Europa 5th place, and instead of carrying on I took a job at chelsea the next season, where with signings like Alejandro Fauralin and Paolo Henrique, I guided Chelsea to a Treble (fa cup, premiership and Europe), although I faced Liverpool in the final. Do you think I took a easy way to titles by winning with Chelsea, or should I have tried to win things with Forest or Villa.

Wouldn't say it's unfair tbh-you got offered job at Villa and Chelsea for a reason. Though personally I would've kept the previous season as a seperate save to see what would've happened.

Its really up to yourself. Personally I prefer to take smaller teams to trophies granted it takes a bit longer.

It's not unfair, in my opinion.
It is just different winning a trophie with a smaller than with a big, rich club.

It's always fair winning trophies with any team in the game unless you cheat.

that's not unfair at all because you have proved you're managerial ability in order to get the jobs and then carried on doing well. imo it's no different to ince going from mk dons to blackburn or when hodgeson went from fulham to liverpool.

granted neither of those moves worked out too well in the long run but say they did, hodgeson especially would you say he cheated? i wouldn't as he proved with fulham and the other clubs in his career that he can get teh job done and the liverpool board decided he was the best man for the job at the time based on his previous achievements, in much the same way as both chelsea and aston villa have with you on your game.

that's not unfair at all because you have proved you're managerial ability in order to get the jobs and then carried on doing well. imo it's no different to ince going from mk dons to blackburn or when hodgeson went from fulham to liverpool.

granted neither of those moves worked out too well in the long run but say they did, hodgeson especially would you say he cheated? i wouldn't as he proved with fulham and the other clubs in his career that he can get teh job done and the liverpool board decided he was the best man for the job at the time based on his previous achievements, in much the same way as both chelsea and aston villa have with you on your game.

Hodgson to Liverpool, something that should've been erased from history. :P

o.0

Football Managers move clubs all the time, what's unfair about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back