Is this possible?

Reaction score
Hi all, First time posting here so be gentle :)

I'm waiting for fm 2012 to come out for the iphone but there isn't a release date yet. I was wondering if I buy the game for PC can I save my game to the "cloud" and use that games saved details on the iphone version or would that not be possible ?

thanks in advance

Nope, the ipod/ipad app is a totally seperate build to the PC version. Saves or any type of data are non-transferrable.

Have you tried the previous apps? Playing on an iphone/ipad is a vastly simplified version of the game. It's a much more realistic experience on the PC imo.

No I haven't, I have not played any type of football manager game since the Amiga :) Is the iphone version really that bad ?

Hi all, First time posting here so be gentle :)

I'm waiting for fm 2012 to come out for the iphone but there isn't a release date yet. I was wondering if I buy the game for PC can I save my game to the "cloud" and use that games saved details on the iphone version or would that not be possible ?

thanks in advance

I bought the FM11 iPhone app and to be honest i was disappointed. Like Jake said, it is really simply comapred to the PC one's anmd you dont even really have the feeling of mangemnet at all.

It's not bad, just nowhere near as good as the pc version.

I think it's poor, and I've got it on the iPod Touch.

To be honest, you just select the team and buy players, that is really it. There's no good graphics, in fact you can't even select your team very easily!

But fair play to SI for actually trying to recreate it on iOS, but it just doesn't work and the price they charge for it puts people off. Fifa is much better on the iPod!

Back