Xmorkx

Reaction score
I always like to play one really long save when i play fm. but no matter how successful i am at my current club i always find myself wanting to leave for the next one. I don't know why but i am obsessed with learning as many languages as i can!!!! There is absolutely no point to it! Anyone else have a weird and completely pointless challenge?

I have a thing for trying to turn as many players into staff as possible, whether tehy were any good as a player or not and often get them to the point where they say that sounds like a great idea I could start right away if you want, select yes then end up releasing them without playing them much after that.

Learn as many as you want! My max was 8 (not including english) but i was trying to play the game properly.

Start with main nationality as Dutch or Belgian & 2nd nationality as Brazilian or Portuguese you should have around 6 languages to start of with.

I also heard when you get Swiss nationality, you also get a bunch of languages.
(although this is kinda off-topic on the main title)

swiss would give you german, italian and french

start with a South African nationality and you get four languages, English, Afrikaans, Zulu and Sesotho

After 3 seasons playing FMC i realise you cant see what languages you can speak!!! Booooo