coolguyrko

Reaction score
Heading into my 3rd season with Bournemouth and Wilshere was available so I agreed a £4.5m deal with Arsenal which breaks down as
£1.5m up front
£1.5m after 40 league appearances
£1.5m after 10 international appearances
20% on profit of next sale
Ive somewhat back loaded the deal in case his injuries keep piling up which I know happens. Is he too injury prone to be worthwhile?
Apologies if this should go in a different threat. Mainly looking for an opinion of performance vs injuries.

£4.5m seems like a good deal to me. Depends on what your transfer budget is. If i doesn't work out, it's likely you will get your £4.5 m back

£25m wont have a lot of comp. Carroll is the main starter in midfield. Sean Murray and Ryan Tunnicliffe are only others. Loftus Cheek and Hayden will hopefully be my other additions tho Cook was relegated with WBA this season so may try get him

I imagine he'd be greeted as an ambitious signing, and the price seems pretty good.

As a rule nobody with injury problems marked as red by the scouts is worth bothering with. Not like there's lack of players in the game, why cripple your team with someone who wil suck up the precious funds for spending most of the season in physio room.

In long term saves I generally sell anyone with Injury Proness above 12. I don't care if it's Messi, if you're above 12, you're out. 1-2 seasons you can live with it, but sooner or later they're guaranteed to have one of those serious injuries that ***** up CA beyond repair.