Is Yanick Djalo really worth the fuss?

• Thread starter Thread starter dansmee1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

dansmee1

Reaction score
hey all,

in my first season with blackburn rovers, and am in desperate need of a good striker.
After being reccommended the signing of yanick djalo im reluctant to actually make the offer, with just £2million budget.

For those of you who have invested in the player, how was it?

He was great for the short-term but after like 1-2 seasons you should try etting a quality striker like Neymar,Ikier Munian in and play Yanick as back-up

Yeah i was thinking that, he might be worth the investment, but as a short term solution to the problem. We'll see how things go anyway, cheers for the help bud :)

Martin Palermo ;)

Nah, I'm kidding. Djalo's good, but I'd look at signing Naismith from Rangers, he always seems to score no matter what.

dude, why did you ahve to start a whole new thread?? you just started one, ask it in there in future and plus there are many many threads about Djalo, just search the next time please....

I didn't disrespect Palermo! The guy's awesome on my Rangers save! :O

Snap him up, he's quality, seems to score lots despite a low composure stat.

Djalo is actually amazing, he scores no matter what league and rarely get's injured! And for £800k you can't get anyone better..

Yeah he's cheap and decent for your team. But he's completely overrated on this forum just like demba ba. All those 2 ever do is leave the defence in their dust and then shoot into the stands because they cant finish for ****.

Back