Isaac Frost (Fight Night: Champion)

r1cky

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to beat this f**k ?!

it's near IMPOSSIBLE on ANY difficulty !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This game worth a buy? Yes he is beatable just to stay on topic.

It's a good game yeah, lot better than the last one. Champion mode is ruined tho as this guy you meet at the end is ridiculously hard to beat!

I would have used that thread, but feared the topic would get lost in the thread and I do actually need tips/advice on this

It's a good game yeah, lot better than the last one. Champion mode is ruined tho as this guy you meet at the end is ridiculously hard to beat!

I would have used that thread, but feared the topic would get lost in the thread and I do actually need tips/advice on this

1.Don't re-open a thread a mod closed.
2.Use the thread posted, anything related to the game should go in there, no matter what it is.

1.Don't re-open a thread a mod closed.
2.Use the thread posted, anything related to the game should go in there, no matter what it is.

A reply to the topic would have been a lot more helpful.

What's your style of fighting on it mate? I found out on an older fight night when i got stuck that I had to change how I fought. Take your time and pick away with jabs until your sure you will land a hook or an uppercut. Fight on the back foot moving backwards using your jab when he comes in range and don't rush.

I've not played this game so dont know whether that will help, but its what i had to do on FN 4 :)

Cheers, basically for the first 2 rounds you gotta avoid getting hit... It's like a story fight. Then for the next 3 you have to hit him in the stomach 75 times, then after that you're fighting with a cut. Not impossible tasks but the guy is SO hard to beat its hard to believe! His overall is on 95 and if he gets a clean hit the fights over. I know one person in real life so far who has took the game back for a refund already because of this lol

Cheers, basically for the first 2 rounds you gotta avoid getting hit... It's like a story fight. Then for the next 3 you have to hit him in the stomach 75 times, then after that you're fighting with a cut. Not impossible tasks but the guy is SO hard to beat its hard to believe! His overall is on 95 and if he gets a clean hit the fights over. I know one person in real life so far who has took the game back for a refund already because of this lol

So its not a normal match oO)

Sounds **** if you ask me. I want to batter the guy any way I want, not be limited to a certain punch to an area of the body!

So its not a normal match oO)

Sounds **** if you ask me. I want to batter the guy any way I want, not be limited to a certain punch to an area of the body!

That's the only fight it happens to be fair, as it's the main title fight and they wanna make it a mini story as opposed to you just smashing him up and winning the belt. Not too much of a bad idea, just unbeleivably hard!!

It's very possible. Me and a mate did it tonight. Yes there's lots of boring dancing around - rounds 1,2,4,5,6,7 but it's supposed to be a challenge right. You get to beat the ******* down from round 8 onwards but you have to work to get to that point.

He is immense though - played against my mate Frost vs. Ali and battered him.

It's very possible. Me and a mate did it tonight. Yes there's lots of boring dancing around - rounds 1,2,4,5,6,7 but it's supposed to be a challenge right. You get to beat the ******* down from round 8 onwards but you have to work to get to that point.

He is immense though - played against my mate Frost vs. Ali and battered him.

I've heard everyone online uses him - So doubt I'll be going online lol

That's the only fight it happens to be fair, as it's the main title fight and they wanna make it a mini story as opposed to you just smashing him up and winning the belt. Not too much of a bad idea, just unbeleivably hard!!

You might have cost that man 40 quid with that lie.

This fight is not the only fight that forces you to fight a certain way. Around half of the fights **** you over and put you at a disadvantage.

1. Judges are bought. Have to win by KO.
  2. Get a bad cut in the first round. If 15 punches are landed on the cut area within 1 round then the fight is stopped.
  3. You break your right hand on some dope's head and are forced to fight the majority of the fight left handed.
  4. You have to fight two fights, one right after the other.
  5. Ref is bought. Shots to the body are seen as low-blows.
There might be more. As for Isaac Frost, he is an uninspired and overpowered villain who looks like a cross between Randy Orton and Mikkel Kessler, and has the tact and fighting style of Ivan Drago. Don King is played by a human *******. Oh, and you are Rocky, only black.

You might have cost that man 40 quid with that lie.

This fight is not the only fight that forces you to fight a certain way. Around half of the fights **** you over and put you at a disadvantage.

1. Judges are bought. Have to win by KO.
  2. Get a bad cut in the first round. If 15 punches are landed on the cut area within 1 round then the fight is stopped.
  3. You break your right hand on some dope's head and are forced to fight the majority of the fight left handed.
  4. You have to fight two fights, one right after the other.
  5. Ref is bought. Shots to the body are seen as low-blows.
There might be more. As for Isaac Frost, he is an uninspired and overpowered villain who looks like a cross between Randy Orton and Mikkel Kessler, and has the tact and fighting style of Ivan Drago. Don King is played by a human *******. Oh, and you are Rocky, only black.

Contradiction ?

I was arising the point where you have a 'story like' fight, with these different obstacles to deal with all in the same fight. Which even as you pointed out....... Only happens once.

Nice spoilers btw.

No, he said that he wants to "smash him around any way he wants" and "not be restricted a certain punch to an area of the body".

To which you replied "to be fair it's the only fight it happens."

There are several fights where you are limited to what you can do in Champion mode.

So in what other fights do you have to attack a certain area ?

Well, there is the fight where you have to attack the head unless you want to lose by DQ. Okay, you could argue that attacking the head ins't a requirment that really has to be met, but it might aswell be, because it's game over otherwise.