Isaiah Osbourne and Jose Baxter

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
Isaiah Osbourne has been arrested on suspicion to rob and Jose Baxter arrested on suspicion of possesion of drugs. They are two of their clubs best prospects(osbourne- villa...baxter- everton). They are still teens and i believe both english(not sure about osbourne). Why would they do that when they are going to be earning thousands upon thousands or even millions possibly? In my opinion they're idiots.

Sky Sports News : jose baxter released on bail.. possesion of cannabis and counterfeit money
it's 100% real

Tut Tut, I think it is disgraceful, they'll both get away with it though, they're footballers...

clubs need to start controlling their players, this is shameful.

Osbourne is English...

And I don't think Baxters will get done that bad, what did Osbourne do exactly?

I said suspicion.. I think it was intention or he actually robbed some one. Slipped from my mind .Sorry.:'(

Yeh I saw this in the school Sports Hall. We have a tv showing sky sports news LOL.
Weird isn't it

I'm pretty sure Isaiah Osbourne is on a pretty high pay for anybody, let alone someone his age, why is he stealing stuff?

they are idiots lol, cuz what they are doing is detrimental to their careers, something like adrian mutu

yeah saw it this morning, what a bunch of chops!!
their lives may just be too easy, if i was Moyes and Martin, i would fine them a months wages at least, make them do community service (with consent from their parents) and issue public apologies!
disgraceful

yeah saw it this morning, what a bunch of chops!!
their lives may just be too easy, if i was Moyes and Martin, i would fine them a months wages at least, make them do community service (with consent from their parents) and issue public apologies!
disgraceful
you're being very kind. i would have terminated their contracts straightaway lolz

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

on second thoughts maybe i wont as i have to pay compensation. XD maybe throw them into the reserves and give them massive fines to ensure that they learn from their mistakes. ^^)

Back