ishak bolfidil

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
kool i sent him on loan to a team in leage adelente scored 10 in 15

kool i sent him on loan to a team in league adelente 10 goals in 15

Quality player if you can develop him well. Became a top player on my Notts Co game, I spent 32 Million on him, over 200 goals in under 300 games. That was alongside Neymar.

View attachment 70753

yeah he can develop into a beast with the right training and good amount of playing time :D

yup he looks amazing

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Quality player if you can develop him well. Became a top player on my Notts Co game, I spent 32 Million on him, over 200 goals in under 300 games. That was alongside Neymar.

WOOOOOW 32 million his goal tali sounds amazing have you got any screenies ... neymar is great for me top goal scorer just bought him

19 strength FFS (20 in my save). I want to see this guy play IRL. Sheffield Wednesday wouldn't sell him to me so I bought someone else and then they get relegated and sell him for peanuts. Ended up buying Gianfranco Zigoni (who also turns out quite good)

I just signed him on a ffree transfer in the first season :)

He can be amazing with proper training and if u find the Role and Duty to get the best out of him

Back