Issue with player pictures - please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Kassa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 852

Kassa

Reaction score
Hi,
So my problem is that the default (fully updated) game database seems to come with pictures of the players in the Spanish series included, and noone else. Or is this the remnant of an old facepack? I have deleted the appropriate graphics folder and even reinstalled the game. I want to have either no player faces, or all the relevant faces - including regens. I tried unchecking the option to have real and generated players show up with pictures, and reloaded the skin, but it didn't help. The spanish players still had portraits. So I tried to add the Cut-Out Faces Megapack, and it lacked several key portraits for some of the wonderkids I often purchase, like that of Maximilian Meyer on Schalke f.ex.

So I'm a bit at a loss here. Is it possible for me to find the pictures of the players in the spanish league and delete them, or edit them away with some tool? It bugs me, I guess I got some light OCD :(

I appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't think you can get rid of the default faces?

I believe if it has the licence for the league it has the faces?

I think you can replace them though, pretty sure when I put my face pack in it replaced the Spanish league with my ones.

Steve

Back