Issues with Bale

• Thread starter Thread starter Marcelo21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Marcelo21

Reaction score
What is the best position to use Bale? I am using a 4-2-3-1 and I have him as an IF on the left. I understand that he is left footed but If I play him as a winger would that hurt my WB coming up from the left?

Cheers.

He does great for me as either an IF or a conventional winger out on the left. Him on the left with Reus on the right is magical for me at the moment.

no i dont think so put bale on the right or center IF Attk and get llamela he is the closest thing you can get to messi IF as well

I use Bale as IF (right wing) he is really good there. One the left wing it seems to me he's 50/50 on what foot he shoots with after cutting in but on the right its 80/20 he shoots with his left.

Okay Cheers, im going to try him out on both sides and see where i get more success. I have Ox and Deulefeu both on the right but switching him to the right IF and Deulefeu to the left as IF might work too! City took Lamela, I slept on that one, been following his career since his debut with River Plate the team I support.

I use bale on the offensive right wing but you can use him as a left wingback/offensive defender :) thats where he started his career anyway

Back