FC-Barcelona-Crest.jpg

Name: FC Barcelona
Year founded: 1899
Rep.: Worldwide
Chairman: Loves the club
Manager: Josep Guardiola
Captain: Carles Puyol
Expectations: Winner - 25.43M, 2.1M P/W

Note: I Am using the most updated LFCMarshall patch and to download this patch please click on the link and download it - LFCMarshall's January Transfer Update (11.02.2012) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

This is F.C Barcelona the No.1 Football club around the now. Cub motto - MORE THAN A CLUB

As just noted above Barcelona are one of the best clubs in the world, If not the best football clubat this moment of time. So this means that managing F.C Barcelona on Football manager will not be the hardest. The only thing that you need to worry about is managing the club correctly and if done so you will not be in a relagation dogfight etc.
TEAM

Goalkeepers:

1954d1220339858-fotos-de-victor-vades-fotos-de-victor-valdez.jpg

* Victor Valdes
*Jose Manuel Pinto
*Ruben Mino

Victor Valdes is easily your first choice keeper and he is now coming into his 30's soon. Goalkeepers usually go onto there late 30's usually so that is not a problem.

Defenders:

carles-puyol-barcelona-la-liga.jpg

*Carles Puyol
*Gerrard Pique
*Gabriel Milito
*Daniel Alves
*Adriano
*Abidal
*Maxwell
*Marc Bartra
*Marc Muniesa
*Andreu Fontas

Barcelona's defence is really strong. But there new 2012 system could cause problems to it. They play with one central defender and two wing backs with a holding midfielder. But again if managed correctly there will be no problems. Pique is your best central defender as Puyol is passed it now and coming to the end of his career. Daniel Alves is fantastic! He is scoming into his 30's and in his prime. I prefer Adriano to Abidal but you can use abidal if you want to for Left Wing back. Now i love the two you Manchester United wing backs Rafael and Fabio so you should try to sign them. But more on that will be in the transfer part.

Midfielders:
xavi.jpg

*Xavi
*Iniesta
*Mascherano
*Busquets
*Keita
*Fabregas
*Thiago
*Afellay

In my opinion the best Midfield the world has ever seen! Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas to name a few. They will dominate the midfield and gain you control against any team that stands in their way.

Strikers:
wNor7c1B2NPgAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

*David Villa
*Lionel Messi
*Alexis Sanchez
*Bojan
*Rodri
*Pedro

The movement of this team in attack is amazing! I love watching the forwards work. Their best forward is Lionel Messi who is unstopable at times.

STAFF:
0-tito-vilanova-barcelona.jpg

For a successful team,staff should be also QUALITY and staff at Barcelona(surprisingly) is ****. So,in this section i will post possible staff signings!!
wink.gif

*** Man:

Tito Vilanova-> Stick with him for a little while until Carlos Queiroz decides to come.

Scouts:

You have to let alot of scouts go as there is so many. i would recommend sacking Domenech Torrent, Jordi Roura, Carlos Planchart, Quique Costas and Guillermo Amor.

First team coaches:
I Sack all of them accept Juan Carlos Unzue and all my youth coaches and create my own staff board off:

Gianni Vio
Angel Vales
Bruno Demichelis
Massimo Carrera
Domenico Borelli
Juan Carlos Unzue
Unbaldo Fillol
Sergio Bizioli
Gian Nicola Bisciotti

Physios:

Keep Emili Ricart and sack all the rest and approach David Fevre and Marco Frigerio.

Transfers
Try to sign two wing backs that are you as you dont have enough money to improve such an amzing club like Barcelona with 25m. Here are suggestions:

Rafael
Fabio
Diego Contento
Antonio Luna
Sime Vrsalijko

Training

Training as key after all that is how every player has became from being a child with a huge dream to a star player earning alot of money. I would create a download but i dont know how to Export training schedules yet but i recommend creating your own one and not downmloading one. Create it based on Ball control etc.... Just think about how Barcelona play.

Tactics

I would recommned using my tactic and the download for that is here
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ohqrc68lovdqdws

If that doesnt work this is the starting 11

GK: Valdes - Sweeper Goalkeeper - Defend

CB: Pique - Ball playing Center Back - Stopper

RWB: Alves - Wing Back - Attack
LWB: Adriano/Abidal - Wing Back - Attack
CDM: Mascherano - Defensive Midfielder - Defend

CM: Xavi - Advanced Playmaker - Support
CM: Fabregas - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support

CAM: Iniesta - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

LF: Villa - Inside Forward - Attack
RF: Sanchez - Inside Forward - Attack
CF: Messi - Trequartista Attack

Set pieces:

Set Pieces can be vital on securing a win. Tell the set piece taker to deliver them to the back post with Pique headering them and i garantee you will get goals.

Corner takers:

Left: 1> Xavi 2>Iniesta 3> Adriano
Right: 1> Adriano(keep him as first choice whether not in squad) 2> Pedro 3>Abidal

Set corners instructions in team instructions to FAR POST and in player instructions of your best header(Pique),set it attack far post. He will score loads especially when Xavi strike from left corner...
wink.gif

Freekicks:

1> Xavi 2> Villa
PS: i don't know much about freekicks so its your choice how u play.

throw ins:

Right: Alves
Left: Abidal

Penalties:

1> Villa 2> Messi 3> Xavi

Note: I am going to create a list of Guides so if anyone has made one etc please send me the link.

iStaan,

Last edited:
Back