It Never Ceases to Amaze Me...

• Thread starter Thread starter he6rt6gr6m
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

he6rt6gr6m

Reaction score
Ever been playing the game and following the beautiful game in real life, then see the real life incident happen in-game?

Happened last week with me. Andy Haworth at Blackburn Rovers. In real life, he has just gone to Rochdale on loan. In-game, Rochdale came in with a £500,000 offer for him!

Its just amazing how the game plays out to real life. Its almost as if they KNOW whats going to happen! I love it!

Im just waiting for Ciro Ferrara to get fired now! :D

sometimes it does. like all the time on fm09, zhirkov kept going to man city, then when chelsea were rumoured to buy him, he started coming to chelsea

sometimes it does. like all the time on fm09, zhirkov kept going to man city, then when chelsea were rumoured to buy him, he started coming to chelsea

Yea! Id see Bojinov go to Parma in FM09 too, and now hes actually there!

It really as close as you can get, isnt it? :D

I just wish Artem Milevskyi would come to Wolves, and we would be challenging for the title. I can dream.

Pompey keep getting linked with that Owusu (sp? Used to play for Arsenal, the striker) who has just gone on loan to Pompey in real life.

Whenever I see Kun Aguero join Man Utd, it gives me hope that it might be real. Problem is that only happens when I play as Man Utd lol

*Likes Jamie's Post* He would bring a lot to the Premier League. Never really happens to me unfortunately. :S

Yea, It really is amazing how it runs in parallel to the real world almost.

I'm not sure if they do small updates for real life, I doubt it though, but they might.

Benjani. Signed him over the weekend for Blackburn for £1.8m as he was listed. Now hes linked with a move to Blackburn this afternoon! :D

haa bostocks just gone on loan to brentford for 3 months on my game. wierd oO)

Back