italian club livorno stricker.. as good as benzema =D 17 yrs old

• Thread starter Thread starter leedsfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5K

leedsfan

Reaction score
check out the italian livorno under 19's stricker called cerri potentially better then benzema at the age of 17 top quality player in a few years, i advise to buy this player, but tutor him his is tall good in the air, good finishing, good off the ball, good dribbling, and heading, anyways if this post helps im glad. xx (H)

you mean laurito who is on loan from udinese by any chance?

either a regen or laurito

yeh man i think youre looking at a regen. if its laurito then yeh he is pretty slick

It'll be a Regen.

Laurito is older than 17 years old and not called Cerri.....

his full name is luigi cerri he is 17 yrs old regen stricker he plays for lovorno stricker.. i have benzema in my squad and i sent a scout out with 17 adaptabilty, judges abilty 18, judges potential 19 and he said he will become better then benzema his stats are awesome for his age too.. finishing 17 ball control 16 off the ball 16 anticipation 16 composure 15 technigue 16 heading 16 basically a magical find.. if you can find him get him quick but im oblivious to the fact if other people can find th esame regans on the game.. I have just found a left winger, world scouted with same cout who found cerri and he said potential to be better then guardado who i have in my squad and we all know tht guardado is one of the best wingers on the game besides mata etc etc... his name i think is (may be spelling wrong).. ortlean 20 yrs old stats are very good for age.. i have no doubt he will become better then guradado.... i advice to buy these players if you can find them hope this helps guys thanks (H)

so why tell us if he is a regen we cant get the same regens as you durrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahahhahha, thanks mate, i will definately try and find those regens! try find a regen called Victor Tubi, he is absoulute class mate! hahaahaaha :P

seriously dude, that was noob!
View attachment 9291

lololololololol regens are the only things that keep the game interesting after a few seasons, as they are the onlyt things that are different on very game

lololololololol regens are the only things that keep the game interesting after a few seasons, as they are the onlyt things that are different on very game

Their stats should be toned down slightly though in fm2010. I mean the guy above, that's just ridiculous...

yeh does seem a bit extreme........ for an israeli anyway

wow this has really helped me will go looking for these regens on my game will make my squad way better (sarcastic tone btw)

TBH from:

i advice to buy these players if you can find them hope this helps guys thanks
cool.gif

It's obvious that he doesn't know that different regens appear on different games so the lad shouldn't be slated for the thread.

i had no idea that you couldnt find the same regans on each game ... my bad, im not reli indulgent on this game ... i agree mate does seem ridiculous stats are a bit mental .. deffo does keep it interesting btw ..... Who you guys think the best right back on the game is becoz i have on my opinion the best right back in the game got him from osasuna , his name is cesar azpillicueta amazing right back he is young aswell hope this helps too. (H)

Back