Kirk1981

Reaction score
So started a season with Ipswich Town, as a supporter I was keen to push them to the top of the table and to the Premiership. Play-off's is where I am hoping I can get them as the last 10 years have proved them to get there. I have got some free players to join us and still trying to find the right tactic's for them, but once I do I will load up.

Now the signings:

View attachment 472094

John is a good striker and very good at getting into space and knocking the ball on for his fellow partnership upfront.

View attachment 472093

Mal is a good Playmaker, though he can play as a deep laying playmaker in the centre role.

View attachment 472092

A really decent old style right back, he gets stuck in and can play good enough in the centre role too.

View attachment 472091

Daniel is a good back up and if he improves he could stay as good back even in the premiership.

View attachment 472090

One for the future if he gets down to training well and improves.

View attachment 472089

My loaned Goalie for the season so if he does well I will try and make a nice bid for him next season.

We are so far in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup after beating Birmingham 3-2. Pleased me well with Michael scoring a hat-trick. We are struggling in the league at the moment but hoping to change that with the tactic's I did in game against Birmingham.

Well, I keep this posted. Once the new version comes I think I may have to start it again with them for the new game. COYB ARMY!

View attachment 471585View attachment 471584

Here's my new tactic's that I had to change after some bad results. This does seem to work for us at the moment.

I'm using Whight more now in the left wing role and he seems to be doing good. Carew is injured at the moment but been giving Hendry a chance from U18's to first team football and hes doing ok.

COYB ARMY!