It's about time!

• Thread starter Thread starter Yurt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 619

Yurt

Reaction score
Hello everyone/anyone. I've always been a big fan of this forum but have never got round to registering, until now. This year, for the first time ever, I've pre-ordered FM - and I can tell you I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything! I thought that seeing as my copy of the beta is streaming its way on to my computer, I'd finally get myself signed up here. I have a ridonculously chunky history essay to finish before I can get cracking with the beta, but the prospect is certainly going to motivate me to finish faster! Looking forward to mingling with the community and looking forward to this years game!

welcome to the best FM forum around mate :)

Cheers guys! Raikian007, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all the tactic related stuff you post, that was what drew me here in the first place and also influenced a lot of my own tactics. Nice one ;)

Cheers guys! Raikian007, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all the tactic related stuff you post, that was what drew me here in the first place and also influenced a lot of my own tactics. Nice one ;)

it's a pleasure mate :) just glad to help, have a good weekend.

Back