matt75matt75

Reaction score
for example you have a defender player with 2.5 stars and he has marking 12 tackling 13 pos 12 jump 12 and then you have another player with 3 stars marking 11 tackling 11 pos 15 jump 11 whom you choose ?

I like to choose whoever has the largest spike on the graph XD.

for example you have a defender player with 2.5 stars and he has marking 12 tackling 13 pos 12 jump 12 and then you have another player with 3 stars marking 11 tackling 11 pos 15 jump 11 whom you choose ?

I usually trust my scouts, but the main things to consider are your style of play, whether it's about defenders or players higher up the pitch- and the possible partnerships you're creating. Eg. you won't benefit from fast, positionally aware CB too much, if you're looking to soak up pressure and play a deep defensive line, and it's equally ineffective if you don't have someone more aggressive / adept in the air to partner him with. Prime contemporary example being AVB's Chelsea, though the other way around.

I never listen to my scouts (apart from stuff you can't see like consistency), I always use my own judgements on a players attributes.

on genie scout how is current ability caluclated according to attributes or scout report ?

on genie scout how is current ability caluclated according to attributes or scout report ?

Its the other way around. The Current ability is set and from that, its distributed in the stats of the player. How the exact weighting is done, I dont know though.

any more help ?

I dont think you get any more help on the matter since the question has already been answered. We pick players based on how they perfrom and on their overall stats. If a 2,5 star DC player would have higher atributes in positioing, tackling, jumping than a 4 start DC, the would probably have lower stats in decision. anticipation, determination etc. You just have to see for your self what stats you value the most and how they actually perform in your approach and under your leadership