Its been a while

Gazpunch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I use to play Champ Manager, football manager year on year, from the late 90s but the last game I bought was 2010/11, I just kind of stopped buying and playing the game, no particular reason really, however recently I downloaded the fm17 demo when I was ill for a couple of weeks and found I have just loved it all over again, so downloaded the full game recently.

Joined this site as having been out of management a few years I might need a hint or tip over the coming months, I found this actually by googling fm17 to see if I could find any good non league players, I have been out of management but I knew google would help me :)

Started with Tranmere, currently 1st January in my first season and I am 2nd 5 points behind Dover at times conceding a lot of goals several 4-4 3-3 4-3 3-4 games. but I am finding my feet again. Getting a lot of long term injuries players out for 3-4 months

Hope to be on here and get to know a few regulars over time, But its great to have that Football Manager bug again.