it's bug ???? the quick sub option....

kevinbellamy

Reaction score
I found that sometimes when my players get injury during the match, the game will ask me "quick sub" or "keep in", when I choose "keep in" , there is 99% chance to force me enter the tactic page and force me replace that player... what's the meaning of "keep in" function ?

case 2, this time, I choose "quick sub", and appointed a new player to replace the injuried player, but few seconds later, the game force me enter the tactic page, and force me replace that injuried player, but I have chose a new player to replace injuried player via "quick sub" option before.., why my command seem not work at "quick sub" ??

case 3, I have replaced 3 players at the match already, but my player get injury.... this time, the game ask me "take off" or "keep in". i chose "take off" , but .... the injuried player still at the game....why ?? I have choose "take off"...... and I found that.... the "tactic", "instruction", etc.'s button is blocked.... I cant click it at that moment... until the match end...

anybody has this experience ??

please help, thanks a lot

Case 1 Player is injured but the physio doesn't know until he gets out on the pitch how injured

Case 2 The game just wants to make sure you haven't changed your mind

Case 3 The game thinks it's best to have 11 players on the pitch even if he is slightly injured. Daft that it gives us the option really.

thanks for your reply...

case 2, what the meaning the game ask me "quick sub' or "keep on" ?? I do some jobs to select player under "quick sub" tag, but end up force me to tactic page to do the same job to choose again ?? why dont just let me click "quick sub" and then enter tactic page?? now is , click "quick sub" > choose player to replace> enter tactic page > choose player replace again. if just want me to make up my mind... why dont just need click "quick sub" > enter tactic page (the game is stopped already) > choose player ?? I tihnk it is bug is becasue... quick sub need me choose the replacement immediately... but after that... i need force me go tactic page, do the same job again ??

case 3. provide option "take off" but actually the game help me to decide?? another main problem is... after I click "take off" , all the function button (ie. tactic button) is blocked.. at least give me chance to enter tactic page, to adjust my form , right ?? now, the game force my injuried player stay in game... and force me cant make adjustment until the game end ??

Back