It's time for new challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter stoyanov
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 715

stoyanov

Reaction score
"the hardest part of football game is not to win all titles , but to counter all tactics "

Dear fellow managers,
it's been a long time ago when FM 15 was released and i guess you had plenty of time to adjust your tactic(s). Almost all of you won CL title and made at least treble once. In past few weeks i wondered how to make new challenges for myself after i got my sextuple with Real Madrid.Finaly i got idea and i hope you gonna appreciate it.If you think you're smart and you can beat everyone i dare you to take this challenge.Every Monday i will select 1 popular tactic and put the link here.In order for you to say you made counter tactic of our weekly challenge tactic you need to things to achieve (at the beginning we gonna put low criteria so more people can join)
1 - Don't lose in 5 matches.
2 - Win atleast 3 times.

Our first week challenge will be Zero Sea's tactics.

1. go to Tactics - Downloads - Football Manager 2015 Tactics, Wonderkids & Tips AND download 15.3 Zero Sea's Athena V3
2. start new versus competition
3. pick first team which will play with tactic from Zero Sea's pack
NOTE: pick R. Madrid , Barselona or Bayern as opponent. At match day use assistant advice for your opponent line up.
4. pick your fav. team using your tactic or create new tactic.
5. post your results as screen shot and your SAVE.We need this to prove that you didn't cheat in any way (switching opposition tactic durring match day , photo edit and etc) .

Hope we gonna see who can create better counter tactic

P.S. Barcelona , Real Madrid and Bayern Munchen are not allowed to be picked up as your team.

Last edited:
Back