ivan diaz

Reaction score
okay look for this chap, a bit slow but am taking care of it atm he plays for getafe u19 at the beginning of the game, in mine he rotated successfully being 19, been titular in inter and selected for spain being 20 and now titular in madrid being 21. He should go to any side, heavily recommended guys.

You probaly need spain as one of your selected Leagues to manage in to get U18 and reserve teams

Spain is one of my selected leagues and I can see every team that Getafe has....he's not there and hasn't been transferred either :S

ermmm....I'm running 9.3 with a large database :( I think I'll just have to accept the fact that he ain't on my database. Mind you, I dunno why I'm making a big deal - my team is in League 2 so not even close to being in a position to sign him :O

ermmm....I'm running 9.3 with a large database :( I think I'll just have to accept the fact that he ain't on my database. Mind you, I dunno why I'm making a big deal - my team is in League 2 so not even close to being in a position to sign him :O

well beginning of the first season he should sign for any side, I mean getafe is like a midtable side with luck in la liga and hes playing in the u19, maybe not a coca cola 2, but the equivalent of your second division (premiership???) should do and he won't ask for high wages, but now ive got the doubt if he is a regen, but am pretty sure I checked which could mean that regens appear at the beginning of the first season too. I'll give you an update.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:53 PM ----------

history starts in getafe 2008-2009 so he souldn't be a regen.

Maybe he's just a random player generated at the beginning of the game?

I justs tarted an LLM and looked for him and he isn't neither in getafe neither anywhere and ive got a medium database and five full leagues, sorry the guy's a regen, but at least we know that regens appear since the ebginning (I didn't know). Shame really, a Fazio type of player and still going better, well he's mine and only mine!

looks the bogs dollocks like!

i will take a look

Back