Ivan Marcano

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Anybody got him in your squad and know how well he plays?

I discovered him on the game and noticed that he is a fine player. Around the same quality as Kolo Toure.

Have a look if you haven't already, here's a screenshot of him 3 years into the game:

Anybody got him in your squad and know how well he plays?

I discovered him on the game and noticed that he is a fine player. Around the same quality as Kolo Toure.

Have a look if you haven't already, here's a screenshot of him 3 years into the game:

Bought him for fiorentina at 2010. He was disaster ( my whole year was disaster tho :P) but i guess he just didnt gel with team. He was unsetle all the time and his atributes droped a bit ( while i had 6 star coaches training him). Probably was my fault but i dont think he will play well outside of spain

Well I'm hoping that isn't the case in England since I threw 21m at him :D

Me too, I wouldn't offer him 110k/week that he asked for and he accepted a 70k/week deal. Score. :)

Btw give feedback on this tread after some games :P

secure defender, used him in my 2010 world cup with spain he is a fine player though irl I don't think much of him from watching some spain u-21 still has a lot to learn.

He is one of the greatest. Real good defender in real life also. Possible transfer option for real madrid in the summer.

hes a beast redrup,

Ive had him once with arsenal played him with toure, hes solid as a rock but i got him for 7m 1st season lol..

never mind/

i bought him at chelsea for 11 milions to replace carvalho,but i was dissapointed and bought fazio who is better.

He is one of the greatest. Real good defender in real life also. Possible transfer option for real madrid in the summer.

could be, but with gray coming (also from racing) I doubt it, more and more people want sergio ramos to move bacak to CB he has been a disaster during and since the euros in that right wing

So far this guy has scored twice in 4 appearances due to his heading ability at corners.

Average rating of 7.23 at the moment.

Back