• Thread starter Thread starter ajdedinamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdedinamo

Reaction score
He is very cheap and plays like a world class player. He scores a lot of free kicks, can finish, can make plays and can take long shots. I'm not sure how much I got him for but yea try him out. Play him either AML or AMR as an inside forward or AMC as an attacking mid.

Scored 24 goals in one season behind Torres's 29.

He is good player, but trust me, almost everybody on this site knows all about him. Just look at all the posts about him under Football Manager 09.

Badelj is better, and cheaper

You setup him as a central midfielder or advanced playmaker ??
I´ve had him as a central midfielder and mentality attacking. His long shots and through passes has been a lethal weapon for me.
i can really recommend him for anyone and his mental stats will get better with time.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Good point! That is why I never buy him. Also a bit to expensive for my taste.
His low determination doesn´t really show in the matches not for me anyway, he´s a solid player.
And i bought him for just over 7 million Euros sis that expensive for a player who is one of two central midfielders in the World team of the year?

eduardo salvio is the best inside forward in the game!! he is real world class player with a value of $50 mil !!!

eduardo salvio is the best inside forward in the game!! he is real world class player with a value of $50 mil !!!
stop reviving dead threads or you'll be infracted the next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back