• Thread starter Thread starter Ivan_992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

Ivan_992

Reaction score
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Hello folks.

I'm creating new CaC (Create a Club) game and everyone who's interested can participate.

I will make a new league with 12 teams (or more, depending on your interest).
Everyone interested for this should apply by replying to this topic.

All registered players will receive 250 million euros at the beginning to create a brand new club.

Players price will depend on the PA and attributes. Staff price will depend on the attributes and job. Stadium's price will depend on the capacity. Training and Youth Facilities on their level. Everyone will have between 23 and 25 players (3 goalkeepers).

Each club will be in a new city with a population of random.

If alot players are interested in this, I will increase the number of clubs to 20 or 40.

If you are interested in participating just reply to this topic and when I collect enough players, everyone will be contacted with informations about creating club and other things.

Players in:
1. Ivan_992
2. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
3. Harriers09
4. joshwiggy
5. connocfc67
6. shadowsc2
7. I7IDanny
8. kenrry10
9. sat10
10. Vanjagl
11. ReadingFCFan
12. Germaniac

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :)

Last edited:
Well, you will create new club, stadium, training and youth facilities. Also you will have to create backroom staff and players and then I'll make all changes in editor, load the DB and go on holiday for 6 months. Similar to alot BaP and BaM games here ;)

Ahh right i see. We had one of these before but the host became inactive. I look forward to this, hope you know its going to be ALOT of work!

@shadowsc2
please decide in next 2 hours whether you want to join or not :)

Everyone else added to the list :)

You now have me confused... at first you said that WE, not you, will create the clubs, now it doesn't say anything... and how will you set up the price list a.k.a. how much will the players cost? if we are creating the clubs, leave the question mark, if you're creating the clubs, then I'm 100% in(I have a pretty big thing to do for my brother for a paycheck of 120 kn, maybe more).

I will create everything in editor. Your task will be only to fill 3 forms with details about Club, Stadium and Staff + PM me with few details about players ;) It will take only 15-20 minutes of your time :)

Back