I've Found the Best Game of ALL TIME!

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

TheHig

Reaction score
And the game is called Big Rigs over the Road Racing.

The Game is a truck racing game that is a masterpiece, with god-like graphics. Some say it puts Crysis graphics to shame.
You get the choice of 4 amazing trucks to race with

Thunder
Megaone
Thunderball
and my personal Favourite truck Sunrise W12

All the 4 trucks are that dam good they have almost identical ability so you don't have to stress to much over which truck to go, none of them will let you down.
It gets better you then get the choice of which track you want to race around.
You get the option of choosing between 4 tracks, and even better one of those tracks crashes you pc 100% of the time. Thats 100%.

Wait were not at the good stuff yet, the physics engine is were the game comes to life, you can drive though buildings and up steep mountings without loosing any speed or showing any affects of your mighty rig struggling.
You can also drive into the magical grey zone were everywhere goes grey and your mighty rig floats, before crashing back down on the course.
The fun don't stop there, in reverse you can drive at unlimited miles per hour, that's right your rig never stops accelerating in reverse, the speedometer keeps on going round and round.

Now I hear you say, " wow hig this game sounds to good to be true, surely the computer AI cannot be any good as they used so much memory on the jaw dropping graphics and complex physics engine ?

Well fear not, in each race its a one on one race, you Vs one of the other mighty rigs.
What happens you start the race you will have never experienced. The computer AI does not even move ?????
Not one inch the WHOLE RACE ?????

You say......"Errrr Hig thats not a challenge ? "

I say it sure is, It took me 4355567 hours to complete devils passage the first track. The Computer AI techniques leaves you so confused that you wont race, youll jusdt look at it in confusion.
A genius tactic no other game as ever tried.

This game is super rare though, to get hold of a copy would be priceless.
Check out the gameplay vidoes on you tube

Warning make sure you are alone you will spontaneously ********* at the sight of the jaw dropping graphics, I still do to this very day

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wDewUMGHXJY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Fr8lM68JUE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

And a seqaul is due out soon, see video below

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQTFgj_w3T8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

AWESOME !!!!!!

OMG......that is awesome. How have I ever managed without having this game in my collection?

Back