I've got a budget of 400M, so need decent suggestions with some replacements

• Thread starter Thread starter maxcarnage
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4K

maxcarnage

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a Milan fan and of course playing this game with Milan, this is my 2nd career with them right now I'm in the summer of 2016. While two seasons I have played so far, the team have won the Serie A two times in a row and we need to stay strong to continue it.

My ideal XI is like:

Diego Lopez; De Sciglio, Marquinhos, Alvarez Balanta, Willems; Verratti, Tielemans; El Shaarawy, Sisto; Carlos, Alcacer.

Now that El Shaarawy and Alcacer is gone, I've sold them for two outstanding offer from PSG and Manchester City, got 100 million euros (cash, no installements) from each of them.

So, now I need ideal replacements, i'm looking for two quality players which will be a attacking winger left and a striker. Also I will buy two goalkeepers this summer to replace the aged and high earner Diego Lopez and Abbiati, who is just retired.

I've been thinking of Gabriel Barbosa but he is now injured and out for 5-6 months, Advijaj but S04 wants the release clause of 49M for him and I'm not intend to do that. My other alternatives are Divock Origi, Erik Lamela, Antoine Griezmann, Julian Brandt or Julian Draxler. Or should I go for Raheem Sterling? It will be highly expensive, since I'm always paying attention to the financial status when doing transfers, but sure he will worth every penny.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Domenico Berardi, Scuffet, Marco Benassi, Fabio Castellano, Bernardeschi, Barberis Andrea, Stefano Sturaro, Lorenzo Criestig, Gabbiadini, Zaza are some of the good options for you.

depay, neymar, reus, munir
icardi, fierro, lacazette

munir... dont ask why just do it, he's scored record breaking amounts of goals for me at arsenal, won balon'dor 2 years in a row and

Thank you for all. I'm going to look them up in my career to understand where they are and what price they valued in 2016.

In my other Milan career, I'm in 2019 and working with Depay and Dybala for two or three seasons, so I'm not excited to buy and play with them again in this career too, even though I was really satisfied with the performance of Dybala. I'm always looking for different faces in each of my career, as another example I bought Immobile from Hertha at a price of 13M to replace Destro in my other career and he became top goal scorer in Serie A three seasons in a row with scoring 28-30 goals, but I'm not intend to buy him again.

First of all, I'll ****** Luka Jovic up. In 2016, he is still under a youth contract and my agreement with him was collapsed in January 2015 due to non EU, I'm going to get him now.

Berardi is at Juve and they are asking for 37M, already tried him, but I don't want to finance them in a good way, even though they did me a favor last year with paying 34.5M for Menez.

Sassuolo just snatched Icardi up and world class players like Neymar or Reus will be so costful. I tried Sterling too, but he has got a cost of 100-110M with the bonuses and future budget charges.

Maybe I should wait for Gabriel Barbosa to recover from his 6 months injury, but that long term injury would have affected his career development in a negative way too, considering I'll have to pay 45-50M for him with the agent owns %60 of him.

I got Munir on loan in my first season to rotate my attacking options, he was not that good but I know you are right @sota5991, I've seen a lot of time he was turning a beast in the near future of FM.

I've already made few attempts for Scuffet but my last offer around 18M was rejected by Udinese, I'm intend to buy Scuffet and Perin and rotate them, with identifying Scuffet as my first goalkeeper too.

After getting Jovic, Munir, Gabriel Barbosa, Lacazette, Griezmann and Origi is now in my primary targets. I shouldn't let Griezmann join Juventus, have to pay his release clause to finish the deal.

Just get Messi or Ronaldo... they're awesome until they're about 40 on this game

I have signed messi for everton in the year 2019 so he is only 31 still. Got him in January for £35m which is great. I sold romero and dybala for a combined total of just over £100m

Striker -- Vincent Aboubakar. You won't regret it.
Left wing -- Bernard and Shaqiri are quality LW players. Best left wingers in the game are Neymar and Hazard though.

Back