I've had an idea

• Thread starter Thread starter ceewagon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 745

ceewagon

Reaction score
As there isn't a Challenges thread yet I'll post my idea here,

Basically what I've been thinking is a challenge for a really long term goal and have decided on the following:

Instead of trying to make a single team the best in the World, how about trying to make a League the best in the World?!?!

What I'm planning to do, is take over a team in, lets say in Wales, spend time getting them to a decent standard with a bit of money behind them and then leave for another team in the league and do the same.
I plan to do this for every team in the league getting each side better and better and get the league moving up the competitions ranking.

The reasoning for this idea came from a save I had on FM12 with Neath AFC (R.I.P) where I led them to 14 league titles in a row and to the Europa League final once (Drilled 4-0 by Atletico Madrid) I always struggled to get good players to come so I could make the step up to compete with the big guns due to the League reputation.

I know this is going to take a long time but I think it will be quite enjoyable,

What do you guys think?

Cee

Last edited:
If you could achieve that it would rank among the greatest FM achievements ever. Not for me anyway but it would be interesting to see you try. The Welsh league may be a bit ambitious, for me perhaps the Dutch or Portuguese league would be more achievable. But if you try that I would certainly love to see you try! :D

If you could achieve that it would rank among the greatest FM achievements ever. Not for me anyway but it would be interesting to see you try. The Welsh league may be a bit ambitious, for me perhaps the Dutch or Portuguese league would be more achievable. But if you try that I would certainly love to see you try! :D

playing fm12 my goal was to get the sammarinese league to the best in europe but due to how late i started i ran out of time before i could even get in the champions league group stage, i'll definately try again when i get the new game and have re added the league system.

Back