I've suddenly become the Assistant Manager?!

Zerinho

Reaction score
Hello,

So I joined Liverpool in March/April time and finished the season with them no worries as the manager, left the game on holiday to skip through June/july as not much going on. When I come back in August, Liverpool have appointed some other guy as Manager and it says I am the Assistant Manager...I can't control the team, change tactics, sign players or anything.

Anyone know why this has happened or what I can do to fix it?

Hmmm. Odd bug. But you're not the only one it's happened to-but it's one I've never heard of. As far as I'm aware there's no fix for it.

never heard or seen that before mate.. would be a good feature to have for Fm13 though.. start as a coach etc and make your way up.. but then we would miss out on the first couple of seasons...

do you have it saved at an earlier state? i.e: before going on holiday? the game is set to default rolling 3 saves.. choose the oldest one!

Lol, this is one of the funniest glitches I've heard of :p

Last edited:
Any chance of some screen shots? You should upload this lots of people would like to play the game as an assitant manager it would be like playing a different game.

yeah basically you'd have nothing to do most of the time!

What do you get to do Flaphead? It's a very odd bug and you should report it to SI. If you do anything I think you should upload. I think you should report it at SI and since it seems humans can do stuff as *** man they should implement it in the future but have the first team manager giving you a lot of responsibility.

What do you get to do Flaphead? It's a very odd bug and you should report it to SI. If you do anything I think you should upload. I think you should report it at SI and since it seems humans can do stuff as *** man they should implement it in the future but have the first team manager giving you a lot of responsibility.

lol man I was just referring to the guy who said "would be fun to play as the assistant manager"

Any chance of some screen shots? You should upload this lots of people would like to play the game as an assitant manager it would be like playing a different game.

It isn't fun, you cant do anything at all, your a passenger as your team just plays by itself :(

I tried to resign and it simply made the current random Norwegian manager who had replaced me resign, but I remained as Assistant Manager. If I press resign again it says I've resigned as manager on a news post but I remain as the Assistant Manager of Liverpool. I applied to get my job back as manager but they haven't replied and its been a few weeks in game at least, so not sure if it will work.

I'll see if I can figure out to upload screenshots now.