Sherkey

Reaction score
[h=3]Jérémie Porsan-Clemente[/h]
Found this guy through scouting, dunno if he is available on an Approach to Contract basis initially, but if he is, definitely looks like he's worth it. Rated 4+1 Potential on my United save, and already has a Professional Personality.

View attachment 326637

How much compensation do you need to pay to sign him?

I just tried signing him at the start of the game...No approach to sign or nything and if you bid for him they want £19m

If you have patience with him, he will give you goals! Hope he can continue his form into the new season.
o0x7qf.png

Last edited:
I am playing with Marseille. Only 1 season has passed. I sent him to Ajaccio on loan, he scored 27 goals in 36 matches in League 2 as Ajaccio finished 11th. Now he is worth cca 4m€.
I am planning to extend his contract and send him to Ajaccio on loan again next season. Do you think that is good?

I am playing with Marseille. Only 1 season has passed. I sent him to Ajaccio on loan, he scored 27 goals in 36 matches in League 2 as Ajaccio finished 11th. Now he is worth cca 4m€.
I am planning to extend his contract and send him to Ajaccio on loan again next season. Do you think that is good?

No. Keep him around in your team and give him minutes. Only so much a player can develop on loan, especially in League 2