J-league and japan database

Reaction score
I am currently working on a UNPLAYABLE databse for the j-league and japan national team including facepacks, the league wont be playable but all the players will be available for transfers.It is being made on the most recent transfer update and i would like to know who else would be interested. Iwas missing the days of keiji tamada so i thought i would create all j-laegue players, well the important ones anyway

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:17 AM ----------

im still working away and its looking pretty good, no one wants it!!!

yes please

actually, I think it will be playable. I am creating a J1 and J2 and maybe JFL by using the data from the Nihon-League currently in the database (stadiums, reputation etc) and then transferring this data to new teams under the real JLeague names. This allows you to override the current block on the team ids.

Anyway, if I could add your player data to this it would be perfect.

it has already been finished. Please search before posting

Yeah i'm intereseted too.
If you completed the Japanese database let me know?

i'd like to have the japanese database please? i mean i wanna play other league (ex: EPL) and i'd like to have some japanese players. thank you!

I am currently working on a UNPLAYABLE databse for the j-league and japan national team including facepacks, the league wont be playable but all the players will be available for transfers.It is being made on the most recent transfer update and i would like to know who else would be interested. Iwas missing the days of keiji tamada so i thought i would create all j-laegue players, well the important ones anyway

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:17 AM ----------

im still working away and its looking pretty good, no one wants it!!!
:)