• Diarra

Votes: 42 38.5%
  • Moutinho

Votes: 67 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but how can you compare two different types of players? confusing :|

thats like comparing fabregas to gattuso.

Moutinho definately.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Haha.. You hit it right in the head with that!!!

Two different players indeed

well seing as ones a more attack playmaker (moutinho) and once defsensive (diarra) id rather have both and play them together

could'nt agree with you more mate and plus it depends what your looking for a defensive midfield player or a creative flair midfield player..... can't really compare

quite different roles but Diarra is much a utility player and less expensive.had him on my team for 10m and he is fantastic as a right-back!so i wud go for him instead.

The funny thing is. In this thread he asked:
Who would you prefer to have

At the poll:
Which player is better?

So man, what's the question now? Which I would like to have or which player is better? ( You don't always want the best player, it's about if he is suitable for a place to play)

In database 9.2 Diarra is a god. I bought him with Spurs, really a good player. In 9.3 he is transferred to Real Madrid and his stats are dropped down quite badly, and Moutinho is even better in 9.3! So I would choose for Moutinho in 9.3 He's a good midfielder and quite cheap (I bought him for 7,5 million now with Atletico, 1st season)

moutinho is ****** awesome real life and in game. such a classy player. wish sporting were arfter a **** passing cant shoot waste of space midfielder. a swap deal involvin dean whitehead could have been on the cards!!

Moutinho its hardcore and not much expensive, I think..

compleatly diff player if you wanna compare diarra wiv another player it would be veloso but still veloso would come up trumps he **** hot on v9.3 scores for fun and also f.kicks are amazing scored like 25-30 in my first man utd season mountinho is a waste of money he shoud be playing for liverpool in real life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back